New Starter

mighty mouse

hello i ve just resently started this sport and its bloody hard work, and i feel in pain, great isnt it,

i m trainin with gazza, max 1 and doolash, its a good team all pushin each other,

thanks lads for introducin me to this painful sport and see ya on monday, :help

Carl

Good work so far mate.

Guys this young lad is gonna be a good and strong all around lifter,hes been taking to the exercises like a duck to water he is built for squating and is also a good presser,just needs to push himself a bit more as he lacks a little confidense,but he aint afraid to try anything.

Gazza

Are you still just training on bending with the boys or have you dragged them around to your place for some log pressing and deadlifting yet?

Jim

Doing a bit of eveything now mate,squats,thick bar deads,medleys etc,no logs yet need to get a bit of strength back 1st :blush but the kegs,stones and anvil will nicely for now :D

:D we will all get stronger or die trying,really enjoying our little gatherings,bring on the pain :yikes