Which Gripper Should I Buy Ad From Where

alikhan

hello all,

I can easily crush my no.2 for 6-7 reps... my no.3 is much harder and i am very far from cloing. I need to buy a gripper which would fall between these two. But more towrds no.3. Which gripper should i buy. From the previous topics i guess its probably BB Smaster or BB grand master. I am from pakistan so i can just buy one . Also from which site do u get BB grippers? Also is there any other gripper which would fall between the 2 & 3. Thanking youy guyz.

My Grand Master is as hard as a real good #3, my Super Master is perfect between a 2 and a 3, closer to a #3. If it were me, I would go with a BBSM.

There are some RB grppers that would hit that range also, but I am not familiar with them.

For a Robert Baraban you would be looking for 210 or 220.

I would go with the SuperMaster, it's a the perfect in between gripper, and it's not too expensive.

thanx guyz Beef builder Super master (200lbs) isthis the one? Quick reply plz bcz my friend will be coming ot pakistan within 3 weeks. I am a bit confused about this poundage...i hope this is the one u guyz r talkin about...right? 2nd: How much time does it take to ship to Canada Ottawa (as my friend is a hostelite in Ottawa Univ). thanx.

thanx guyz Beef builder Super master (200lbs) isthis the one? Quick reply plz bcz my friend will be coming ot pakistan within 3 weeks. I am a bit confused about this poundage...i hope this is the one u guyz r talkin about...right? 2nd: How much time does it take to ship to Canada Ottawa (as my friend is a hostelite in Ottawa Univ). thanx.

Don't worry about the poundage, go by the wire size! Trust us, Beefbuilder Super Master is the gripper you want! It is about a 2.5, but remember that grippers vary!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys are the best. 45 minutes I finally began to wonder what would be the next step up from #2, and walla! I find on Gripboard at least 20 repeated, firm statements: "Get the BB Super Master!!!"

So, I will do that.

Thanks, everyone.

Yes i agree BBSM.

I am from Calgary and it took 7-9 days to get grippers from WW. :D

• 4 weeks later...

BBSM

BBsm for sure. Its a perfect fit between the 2 and 3.