Closing The #2

Mitch Kirchner

I'm just wondering how long it took u guys to close the #2? The #2 came pretty easy for me. But to close the #3 I'm to really have to work hard on it.

I'm just wondering how long it took u guys to close the #2?

Three weeks for me. :)

my first gripper was a 195lb. from a martial arts store, i'm not sure of the brand but it is a little harder than my #2. i closed it the second week i had it then ordered the coc's almost right away. a little over 5 months later i have now been about 1/8 inch from my friends #3.

Edited by Wayne

I'm just wondering how long it took u guys to close the #2? The #2 came pretty easy for me. But to close the #3 I'm to really have to work hard on it.

I could no set it the first time I tried, but I had been training a few months with the #1

my first gripper was a 195lb. from a martial arts store, i'm not sure of the brand but it is a little harder than my #2.....

A Lemley?

It took me 2 mounths to close the #2. And I did it when I lease expected.

no it wasn't a lemley, those are the ones with the springs wound in reverse right? the box had letters on it before the number 195(ex. hg250) but i dont remember what the letters were and i dont have the box any more. looks just like a coc but blank, and pretty cheap quality.