Construction Labor Workers

Mitch Kirchner

actually i was rounding it off....ive done 51 reps with my coc2.

i dont give a f*** if anyone belives it,put up some money and i will prove it...otherwise just relize that if someone can do something better then you it does not mean hes lying.

i can no set my 3 to....do you need proof?

for the 2 or 3 close minded guys,id love to have you in person and id grind out a couple more...just for you.

I believe you.

my grandfather was over today. he closed my #1 and picked up my 30lb. hex block no problem. he is 75 years old and was a carpenter.

thanks tspinillo.

sometimes people just cant wrap there minds around something they cant understand.

i cant do a four but do you see me doubting coc four closers? no.

i cant do 50 btw every time.

i very from 35-51.

51 is my pr so far though.

and i consider a rep to be opening to about an inch.

Who said that your "50" crushes was better than anyone in particular besides you?

It doesn't matter what you can physically accomplish if you have no concept as to how to communicate.

dave,

just backpeddle youself out of this thread.

you must doubt the 50 reps if you need video proof?

and in most cases,its because someone cant perform the same feat.

did this post hit its mark?

Gotta love Kings tact and diplomacy...and claims

actually i was rounding it off....ive done 51 reps with my coc2.

i dont give a f*** if anyone belives it,put up some money and i will prove it...otherwise just relize that if someone can do something better then you it does not mean hes lying.

i can no set my 3 to....do you need proof?

for the 2 or 3 close minded guys,id love to have you in person and id grind out a couple more...just for you.

when are you gonna get certed? or are you already?

tonight when i got home from the gym i grabbed my 2 and did 46 reps...almost got 47.

i have not used my grippers for almost a month.

you can hear it click loud up to about 42 reps then i have to work for the last four.

why the heck would i friggin lie?

what would i get from it?

its a friggin web forum.

some of you dont relize i have worked out with 20 or so members of this forum.

people doubting me is awesome,i love it,really.

so,thank you all.

tonight when i got home from the gym i grabbed my 2 and did 46 reps...almost got 47.

i have not used my grippers for almost a month.

you can hear it click loud up to  about 42 reps then i have to work for the last four.

why the heck would i friggin lie?

what would i get from it?

its a friggin web forum.

some of you dont relize i have worked out with 20 or so members of this forum.

people doubting me is awesome,i love it,really.

so,thank you all.

Let's get back on topic in this thread. It's not a "can king crusher do a bazillion reps with a #2" thread. Thanks.

You've been called out. Time to produce.

Edited by Dave Lemanczyk

Who said that your "50" crushes was better than anyone in particular besides you? 

It doesn't matter what you can physically accomplish if you have no concept as to how to communicate.

You've been called out. Time to produce.

He's been called out several times before. As I said, let's get back on topic.

I opened this thread trusting people would get back on topic. Maybe I was wrong? ;)

I got a buddy who works at the airport lifting and tossing heavy luggage and suitcases. He's been there for about 3 years. This guy is skinny, and does no grip training, has long slender fingers. It just pisses you off to shake his hand (which doesn't look strong) and get crushed.

There's more at work behind having a strong grip than just having a labor job. Behind every laborer with a strong pair of mitts is some combination of physical potential to be really strong combined with (and this is key) a sense of pride in being a strong man, and a will to exert himself. Maybe he lifts weights in his garage and you don't know that, maybe not. But unless a guy strives to work harder and harder, his body will condition itself to the demands of his job, but no further.

My brother in law is a big man who works a demanding skilled trade, as well as doing mechanic stuff on the side. Yet he has zero interest in physical activity. When my sister-in-law wanted some big rocks moved on her property he made it clear to her that he wasn't going to take time out of his weekend plan of drinking beer and working on his race car to do that. I, on the other hand, leapt at the chance to shoulder and carry a bunch of rocks 200 feet, plus wheelbarrowing the bigger ones. For me, it was a great workout, for him it was a waste of time. I'm not Magnus, and I expect my BIL could have accomplished the same task in simliar time. It's not that he can't, it's that he doesn't want to.

Love that avatar WildGorillaMan.

King, My last post got deleted so I'll try it again in different words

You brag and never show any proof of anything. You wear a tie to work and think that you are better than the real working men, and the thing you have going for you is grip and this board and that's still suspect. No one believes a word you say.

Now you say that labor has nothing to with grip I dissagree. My brother and I never trained grip and we both picked up the inch DB the first time we saw it. I closed a # 3 no training.

Tuesday I loaded 5 ton (10,000lbs)of scrap P&S (that's Pipe & Structural) 5' and under by HAND, take your tie off and try that. after word you could go where no one could see you and close your#2 51 times, I'll keep an ear out for the 51 loud clicks.

As for seeing me in person my location is on the map and I'll be at the NOS III

Mod: edited the personal attack out. Enough of chest beating and testosteone oozing by everyone on all sides of this topic. :) Thanks.

my post got removed for what reason?

this board is wayyyy to passive aggresive.

anyway,the video is being shot tomorrow.....ugghh ohhh.

Moderator edit: Please read rule #11 of the Gripboard. Thanks

Mine too.

Good luck with the video.

Which one?? They are all in my gallery.

If you guys want to have a personal conversation, please take it to PM. Thanks.

This thread has run it's course. Now it's just hi-jacked again on king crushers upcoming rep attempts.

Oh, and if anyone wants to use the excuse of the mods enforcing our rules here and deeming it passive aggressive, please PM me and let me know. I'll make a more aggressive move -- with their account. ;)