Global Grip Challenge 2005 Scoresheet

smitty

The scoring is in the GGC entry form and rules on the pinned post for the contest.

Scoring:

Grippers: Points assigned per gripper

2HP: Points assigned per weight according to current WR

VBAR: Points assigned per weight according to current WR

Support Medley: Points assigned as Gripbash Ratio system

Levering: Points assigned per sledge, the 6lb sledge was removed and all sledges were moved down in the same scoring grid and the 20 lb was placed at the top instead of the 16

Your the man smitty! Thanks for clearing everything up. I am however wondering how I only managed 2 points in the medly supposedly beating 6 guys, but it all looks good!

i'm not understanding how the scoring works. I am looking at the big hand section and according to the scoring on the diesel website, through 4 events, not counting the medly, jedd has 30.5 pts and eli keiner has 27 pts. Eli had the fasted average time between both hands and it looks like jedd finished 4th or 5th in that event.

My question is how did jedd end up with 38 pts and eli 35.5? that would mean jedd received 8 pts and eli received 8.5 pts.

not trying to start a war here, but I figured i look it over since all the questioning that was going on.

:calm

not trying to start a war here, but I figured i look it over since all the questioning that was going on.

I don't think anyone is questioning the scoring. The only question is how it is calculated so that people can go back and see what events really hurt a competitor. You have to be all around on these contests and one event can make or break you. Jedd's incredible VBAR and Pinch put him well ahead. You hit WR's your bound to get big points.

Greg

I don't think anyone is questioning the scoring. The only question is how it is calculated so that people can go back and see what events really hurt a competitor. You have to be all around on these contests and one event can make or break you. Jedd's incredible VBAR and Pinch put him well ahead. You hit WR's your bound to get big points.

Greg

Thank you Greg. Thats exactly what I should have said, how was the scoring calculated.

Support Medley: Points assigned according to time

Fastest Time received 10 points

Next fastest time received 9 points

Next fastest time received 8 points

Support Medley: Points assigned according to time

Fastest Time received 10 points

Next fastest time received 9 points

Next fastest time received 8 points

Thank you for clearing that up.

Great looking contest. I hope to attend next year.

:rock

I had previously thought that Jedd tied my V-bar lift, thankfully I'm not the only one. I believe Jedd's lift should be 366 not 364.5

362.5+3.5 for the bar. Congratulations on the record Jedd.

Tommy - maybe small hands but a mighty big squeeze there my friend. Heck of a job - nice visiting with you as well.

2nd overall YeeHa! :mosher

Your a tough one Tommy, I was honored to compete beside ya. Congrates! Can't wait till the next get together to see what you do.

• 3 weeks later...

not sure if I missed this.

did you guys ever mention if anyone won for the blob, bending, and inch I think it was

thanks

Unfortunately, we ran out of time again and couldn't do those. The Kieners were geared up to win the inch prize, but we just didn't have time to do everything.

-Jedd-

I think it was air time on the inch and blob horse where a guy does a feat and the people have to follow up or they get a letter.

-Jedd-

thats too bad there wasn't enough time

I think it was air time on the inch and blob horse where a guy does a feat and the people have to follow up or they get a letter.

-Jedd-

Now that would have been fun :whistel Maybe we will have time next year :upsidedwn

Hey, I was hoping to have competed at those events too, believe me.

-Jedd-