Global Grip Challenge 2005 Scoresheet

smitty

Smitty, I thought Jedd and Dave got the same weight in the v-bar, a nominal 362.5lbs + the weight of the v-bar?

Alright, so Jedd got 362.5 (nominal weight) + weight of v-bar and Dave 360 (nominal weight) + weight of v-bar?

Great Job Looks very nice. Can you provide how the points were awarded? The medley points were not posted before and I think the levering must have changed since the hammers used are more varied than the origional rules.

Great job on this whole thing Smitty you guys put on a real class event.

Thanks for the results Jim.

In the Highlights is a typo, David and Jedd broke the current vbar WR not the pinch WR.

Thanks Jim - I'll put that on there...I was just going by the "European Records" post and must have missed that one - sorry about that...

Smitty

I believe that Dean Bolt lifted 100kg in the 2 hand pinch.  You'll have to check Mikael's list though

Smitty,

Have the pinch set up and the weights used for the pinch been properly calibrated (not by a bathroom scale)?

Smitty,

Thanks for posting the results. There are dozens of obssessive compulsive numbers nuts, guys who never complain, that will be getting off on this stuff tonight. Looks great! We appreciate it.

Hubgeezer

President, COCNN*

Certified Obssessive Compulsive Numbers Nuts**

*That COC don't stand for Captain Of Crush

**We are not affiliated with the COCNN of Sweden. We are based in California, USA.

Nice job!

Just a heads up, You just put one digital too much in front of the 2 hand pinch apparatus.. Now 56lbs is 126kg! And also adjust width, that should be 64mm?

btw, i should be second lefty with the V-bar :devil 156,5kg

Without knowing 100% there is a points value attached to some events and also you can have the strongman countback system applied as well.

I will check on everything tonight - there's been a lot of questions

Joey - the scoring is in the GGC entry form and rules on the pinned post for the contest.

I can't wait to be able to see this! I've been trying to pull it up now for about 20 minutes straight. Must be a busy bastard. :D

AWESOME guys! Thanks for the results. I printed them off and added them to my massive collection of grip contest results.

I'm getting a page not found message now - it worked before for me. Anyone know what's up?

Scoresheet is back up, exact and precise - everything has been double checked.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

hate to bring it up..... but.... in the small highlights section it says "Chad Woodall missed the 2 Hand Pinch World Record by 1 inch on his 4th attempt of 333 lbs"

333??

I still would like to see the points system used. The ones in the rules do not cover the hammers used in this contest and the medley. The results spreadsheet looks fantastic. Nice job.

Edited by gamidon