Total Noob Training?

Starkmann

I'm here to ask if anyone thinks it would be the least bit helpful for a total newbie to keep a log onthis site following the FAQs first training regimen. I realize that most the people on this site are far and above such things. It would be mostly for you to point other newbies toward.

Give me a little feedback, I'll go along with the majority on this.

Keeping a log is always helpful. Not only will it allow constructive criticism, but it will be wonderful for you to look back and see all your progress. It will also allow you to look back and see where you may want to change things when and if you plateau.

YOU DO WHAT KEEPS YOU MOTIVATED :D everyone starts somewhere i learn something everyday some good some bad :yikes

Either a Blog or log on the board are great. If you look at the posts, these guys are strong men showing what they do each day - they are not just for new or old members, they are for those who choose to share what they do with us. It's something I keep telling myself to do but never seem to get around to doing - maybe like others here. So start a Blog and write it down - you'll learn a lot and so will we - and looking back someday will provide some good insights into your training over time.

i think keeping a log or blog is great for accountability purposes; i know that going into a workout i can't puss out, because if i do, i have the rest of the board to face. i need to give it my all. keeping track of that aids greatly in your progression, in my opinion. the feedback is great too. everyone is really helpful, and won't hesitate to try to put you on the right track, that is, the track to success in gripdom.

I opened a blog and started this morning with a little background of myself. This weekend I will get the program listed on there and get started. Thanks for the support and feedback. Do me one for favor and read to blog as it comes along, comments and suggestions are welcomed.