The Greatest Distance Driven To Bend A Red?

EricMilfeld

Well my friends from afar I so appreciate the great outpouring of motivating compliments on my IM Red Nail bend followed by a 5/16”x7” crs bar that was even a bit harder than the old Red. My first ever attempt on the V-bar (282lb) and pinching, which was performed on Eric’s 2-handed 1.5-pinch block (165lb). The close call on crushing what Eric called an average #3, which was tremendously easier to handle than the one I had attempted in my collection (3.6 or 3.7 gauged by Mr. Milfeld) needless to say I haven’t come to close on that bad boy. Oh lastly I broke a couple 35 pound plates off the ground which this was my first opportunity to give that a whirl. So you see a pattern of a lot of firsts that was made all possible be a first rate guy and his wonderful family to include the animals- ha ha! It was like a dream come true in the fact that I first ordered maximized bending from our own Eric Milfeld then when I had a question I took a leap of faith and PM’d him and to my surprise he promptly returned with a great amount of knowledge and encouragement. I knew this guy was special and we talked more and more especially during my early weeks of bending about that and much more. So to get to see him in person (which Fort Worth wasn’t even on our original route) and actually bend my first (not-pre-kinked at all) Red Nail was surely choreographed the Lord Almighty. I was ecstatic that the master above had put this all into motion long before I realized it. This represents just one more miracle in my life for sure.

Enough about me though because I want to take this opportunity to say to Eric and his lovely family you each made my family and I feel like an old friends, even bought us some good Texas style barbeque for dinner so I knew I was in good company. I also have missed our brother of steel during his hiatus but I am sure this is just some time to recharge his battery and he will most likely come back with all the gusto we have come to expect from Eric Milfeld.

Thanks again to all of you for your motivating encouragement, sharing of knowledge and genuine comradery both on the board and off. I could not of made it this far this fast without each piece that of the puzzle you all filled in.

Pray for me that I soon am a certified Red Nail bender as this was my original goal I publicly announced during my first month of bending. I don’t have much but I have my word and I don’t want to let you guys down.

Again I can’t thank you each personally but rest assured the GATOR is grateful to each of you that make up this great brotherhood. :rock

Thank from the depths of my heart and may God continue to bless each of you as you bless others, :inno

Walter K. Crews (U.S. Army Retired) AKA: GatorGrip

well i'm glad to see you two guys here again and congrats on your red bend and don't rush that cert who cares we know what you got :bow