A Program For Strength And Mass

cajunjay

Hi guys

I have a coc Trainer a 1 and a ISG

Also 2 block weights a 25lb and a 35-40lb

I have small girls hands and want go gain strength aswell as mass with a routine, so im thinking high volume will be the key for mass using blocks. I can rep my trainer with ease, i can get about 3-5 reps out of the 1 also.

As for blocks i can do about 30 second timed holds on the 25lb weight and maybe just 5 seconds if that with the 35 lb'er.

Please guys i need a decent routine that i can follow which will give me more motivation to get what i want faster and with some kind of discipline.

All input is welcome, i will do a log on my progress.

Cajun :bow

Well as they say, variety is the spice of life and you have a lot to work with there. I know I'm beating a dead horse here but really, only you can find what works best for you. As a rough guideline I would suggest putting aside a certain number of days per week that you can dedicate to grip training and stay consistent. Then on those days, play around a bit and work with what you've got. One day do overcrushes, other days do some no-set work or maybe some inverted work, 2 or 3 finger closes, block weight tosses/cleans etc.

You'll soon find out what works best for you and you'll have some fun along the way.

I also HIGHLY suggest reading ALL of the mashmonster profile interviews to get an idea of the variety used by elite gripsters.

PS. I'm not an elite gripster so take what I have to say with a grain of salt! There are guys here who know a lot more about this sort of thing than me!

Edited by Sonny

For mass and strength, blockweights are a must.

Edit- After re-reading your post, I see that you have some blockweights, so your off to a good start. Work with them for a few weeks and you should notice an increase in the size of your thumb pad, and your whole hand should just feel stronger and bigger, I know mine did.

Edited by Vice

Thanks Sonny

Nobody else seems 2 want 2 help  :sleep

I don't think it's because no one wants to help, it's just that there's no real black and white answer!