Red Hasl Fallen!

Lyle

Congrats, man!! Now put away that soft IM stuff  :rolleyes & be a Bastard!

Really awesome time, too!

don't worry John, I'm on a Quest and Bastard stuff is coming, one question though, the stuff I got from you at the Arnolds 5/16ths X7" the same as your cert stock?

VeGriper, you'll find your sweet spot and it'll happen for you and I'm sure it's gonna be soon.

don't worry John, I'm on a Quest and Bastard stuff is coming, one question though, the stuff I got from you at the Arnolds 5/16ths X7" the same as your cert stock?

Yes indeed it is!

Thanks to all for the kind words, I'm trying Reds again tomorrow so that'll tell the tale as far as a cert goes, and JOhn another month or so and I'll be contacting you "hopefully"

Thanks to all for the kind words, I'm trying Reds again tomorrow so that'll tell the tale as far as a cert goes, and JOhn another month or so and I'll be contacting you "hopefully"

I DON'T WANT TO SCARE YOU LYLE BUT BE CAREFUL I ALSO WENT CRAZY BENDING NOW I'M HURT AND THINGS DON'T SEEM TO BE GETTING BETTER AT ANY TIME SOON :whacked MY POWERLIFTING HAS SUFFERED AND EVERY TIME I TRY A TRY A OVERHAND BEND OR REVERSE CURL IT KILLS ME. I'M TRYING TO LET IT HEAL UP BUT WORK AND PLAY KEEP ME DOWN GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE CERT :D

Dan, sorry to hear about that and thanks for the warning, I'm pretty careful as I hurt my left hand bending about two months ago, 1 day on and 3 days rest is my bending schedule and it's been working well.

Thanks for the concern Dan and it's hard to keep off work but let up on the play and you'll be yourself in no time.

SWEET :rock

Lyle, I've been following alot of your posts (along with Gators) and I usually just sit back and don't comment since I am so new to bending and don't feel "accomplished enough" to put in my "2 cents", however, just wanted to say Congrats!! What an amazing accomplishment. I seem much stronger DU but I realize I just HAVE NOT found that DO groove yet. I'm about ready to fly out and meet with the top DO benders just to watch my DO and correct my form. Again, Congrats, Great Job!! Kurk

Thanks Titan, I started out being stronger DU also, "listen to that sounds like I'm an old pro, I'm still very mush a Newbie" but anyway in the last month my DO strength has passed my DU, I've heard this from others here as well, so probably you'll travel the same path

ALso as an update, I just finished bending again today and got 3 Reds, the first two went easy but the 3rd while under a minute was a hell of a struggle, I got a video I'll get up in a few days.

i dont usually venture into this part of the woods (bending forum) but i just wanna say congrats lyle, thats amazing. How long did it take you to get the red?

Dannyboy, it's been a while eh! PM me and let me know how things are going!

It took at least 6 months of serious bending, I dabbled with bending off and on before that.

Lyle,

Way to get it done with the IM wraps. That is very impressive.

-Jedd-

Lyle,

You have been a positive influence here for a long time, congrats on joining the ranks.

Mike