Red Hasl Fallen!

Lyle

:D:D:D I'm at work so it'll be a day or two before I get pictures up but I had to let everyone know I just bent two IM REDS in under a minute each with the IM PADS, I'm so thrilled I'll have to thank all those here, with Special Thanks to Mmainland, Gator, Gamidon, Dave Morton, VeGripper, Eric Millfield, you guys made this possible through your support and advie and there's probably others and I'm sorry if I left you out, but I still riding an incredible high right now. :D:D:D

:D  :D  :D I'm at work so it'll be a day or two before I get pictures up but I had to let everyone know I just bent two IM REDS in under a minute each with the IM PADS, I'm so thrilled I'll have to thank all those here, with Special Thanks to Mmainland, Gator, Gamidon, Dave Morton, VeGripper, Eric Millfield, you guys made this possible through your support and advie and there's probably others and I'm sorry if I left you out, but I still riding an incredible high right now. :D  :D  :D

nice going lyle and fast time to boot :rock

Dan, I'm so sorry, I didn't mention you above but believe me you deserve a thanks too.

:bow

Is all I can say.

:bow

-Jon

Amazing stuff, Lyle!

How in the heck did you make such a quick jump so fast? The rest of us want a slice of whatever you had that got you there! :D:D

Congrats on making those awesome bends, especially with the IM pads and a DU style to boot. Now, on to that certification!

VeGripper

Proof is in the Picture so I had to race home in the Ambulance and get my daughters Digital Camera, here's the pics and please ignore the date I didn't realize it was wrong until I had the pics in my gallery

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=2590

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=2589

VeGripper, the best part is ....it wasn't DU my last few workouts I've just seemed to find the right groove for DO and this is how the I did the REDs

Now that’s some Super Bending, Super Lyle! :ohmy:rock:bow

Lyle I am in awe and so proud that a friend of mine actually has accomplished this enormous feat of strength it couldn’t have happened to a nicer bender who always tried to inspire and motivate others including me. I will be like you when the time comes for me meaning I will have a hard time listing all those that had a part in my bending it in some way shape form or fashion.

Lyle we love ya brother! :D Now take a break for some well-earned recovery then get focused on the job of certifying your awesome achievement!!! :mosher

GATOR

Edited by GatorGrip

Great job especially using those things that IM calls pads :bow

:flame Congragulations Lyle. I had no doubt that you could make short work of crushing "The Red." Your confidence and aspiration in bending harder and tougher steel is formidable. Thanks to your influence and for introducing me to bending, my desire to push the limits of attainable strength is growing. Keep up the hard work, keep the fire burning and thanks for help. ----dpoirier

Excellent work, Lyle! I'm hoping to follow in your footsteps in due time. :rock

Rolle

Awesome job! :bow

Ah! That explains the quick leap a bit better with the change in technique. I'm actually trying to work my DO for a bit more as well, so who knows - perhaps I'll find my groove like you did and make those Reds fall before too long as well!

Congrats again, man - excellent job, and now you're reaping the rewards of all that hard work you've been putting in these past months!

VeGripper

VeGripper, the best part is ....it wasn't DU my last few workouts I've just seemed to find the right groove for DO and this is how the I did the REDs

Congrats, man!! Now put away that soft IM stuff :rolleyes & be a Bastard!

Really awesome time, too!