New Training Partner

climber511

Well, it's on video now - my new training partner Joey Carr lifted my York Blob (52+#) with left and right hand tonight. Wanna - feel free to lock the thread until I get the video put up. This was the second time he ever pinched anything. Wednesday he got it about 6" up right handed after a long pinch workout but tonight.................

Yipes...I gotta meet this kid....

Zoynkes ! Chris your blob is slipperier than mine not far off from the one at grip gauntlet that's a heck of a pinch.

OK the video is up. Check it out. He's a policeman here in our small town - never had a hard physical job - has lifted before but not for a while. Does this count for him to get put into the records section - if not what can I do to get him in there?

Looks good to me.

Send Jedd a PM with a link to the vid assuming your bud is a member here.

I did not have the video camera in the gym tonight but Joey did two Blobs together tonight - one in each hand at the same time. I'll have the camera out there Friday if he does it again. Made it look really easy. As usual my left hand let me down and I could only do it right handed. My left hand needs help.