I'm Going For It

burner

Hey guys,

Strossen is taking his time calling me back so i decided to tape a red nail bend in the IM's. It's my first video for the board, it's definitely not Diesel Crew qualtiy but I hope u enjoy. The clarity is a bit fuzzy but you'll get the idea. I left the rubberbands on because I didn't have someone to cut them off. But to me it feels the same either way.. This was done with brand new wraps and a very beat up body.........I train westside .

Peace,

Burner

Sean Sparandero

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV0027931

Edited by burner

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• burner

• FrankyBoy

• GatorGrip

• Lyle

Wow! :whacked

I knew you are strong but that was just awesome.

Man that looks far too easy for you! :bow

Wow, great video, i am impressed. I like the music! That was a fast bend! :bow

one word

wow

:help

To the GRIPBOARD,

Well I received an e-mail from Dr. Strossen apologizing for the delay in contacting me. They were having some problems finding me an official witness. But man ohman did he come up with a whopper!! Dr. Strossen got me ARTIE DRECHSLER of the famous "LOST BATTALION GYM" in Queens, NYC. Artie is the author of the "WEIGHTLIFTING ENCYCLOPEDIA" as well as the PRESIDENT OF AOBS.!!! He is a major icon in one of the most famous gyms in weightlifting history. This where I will cert on the IRONMIND RED NAIL!!.. :rock:rock I will be getting Artie's e-mail soon and the cert will most likely take place in 2 weeks on a saturday. NYC is just too hectic on weekday night at rush hour to travel :blink

I will post the date time and address as soon as I confirm with Artie. All those in the area are welcome to come..............What an honor.WOW!! :mosher

I will send the video the video to wanna so it can be posted in the archives as soon as possible!!

All the ass busting work is about to go down in history in style!!

Peace,

Burner

Edited by burner

Man you are so close to the Roster now.

I'm getting green with envy. :D

Make it look easy!!

Kill all the 3 bars please!!

Awesome news :rock

Well congratulations burner my friend and your absolutely right what an opportunity to not only certify but also meet a modern day legend at the same time. That is like having Arnold Schwarzenegger spot you for some bench presses and continue to work out with you for the session. :ohmy

Well burner if you bend those nails as fast as what I have seen then you will soon be one of the benders to remember. To bad you couldn't have all 3 certification nails all pre-wrapped as you could probably bend all three within that golden minute at your current bending time of 10-15 seconds for a Red Nail.

I would say good luck but LUCK is when PREPARATION meets OPPORTUNITY and you have prepared yourself well to meet this opportunity with utmost success. :rock

One day in the future I hope to join you on that elite list so put it right in black and white. :mosher

GatorGrip

To the Gripboard,

Ok it's official. The cert date is June 25th. I will be arriving at the Lost Battalion Hall at 4pm and Artie Drechsler is my witness. The gym is located: 93-29 Queens Blvd. Rego Park, NY 11374. If u live in the area come on down, I'm gonna try and add another gripboard name to the RED NAIL list!! ...........

:mosher:mosher

Respectfully,

Sean Sparandero

AKA.Burner

I dont understand how you even have a chance at failing you smacked that thing into a U in like 2 seconds.

Impressive, hope your cert goese well.

• 2 weeks later...

To the GRipboard,

Well I just got back from my red nail certification and I bent all three nails in about 10 sec. each, very easy.

To make a long story short, it was a disappointing experience. Apparently, I intimidated a "world champion" that screwed up my video and basically acted like a jerk off. My witness could care less what I had done and all I wanted to do was leave.

peace,

Burner

I'm sure you'll hear about it soon :angry:

Bummer - did the cert go through?

as far as I know

congragulations! It's nice to see more and more guys accomplishing their bending goals. I aspire to reach such bending strengths.

Man, don't let that get you down, you've accomplished something only a handful of people can do!!!! Remember WE here all Appriciate what you did, and had to go through to get there. :rock

Good job Burner, now on to the FBBC stuff, sounds like you should be good for a 6in bend right off the bat. Dont worry about the other fellow as you are only responsible for your own actions....Brett

I just got the FBBC stock in the mail so here's my BASTARAD LEVEL bend......

I made this video as soon as I go tback from my red nail cert.........

This is the 7" bar

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV00281

Burner

Edited by burner