Training While Shoulder Is Injured!

SHRUG

Does anyone know if that 300lb wrist curl challenge is still going on? If so I am gonna make a run for it, that will be fun to work at so I don't go insane.

Hey Shrug it has been a while... Glad to see you back around. What about a hip belt for squats? Might get you back squatting something while your shoulder can heal.

Greg

Yeah that is a good idea but I would have to buy the hip belt and a bar to hook the weight to. I will think about it but I don't have any extra cash to spend right now or I would definately buy one.

Moderator Edit: Please refrain from extreme vulgarity in your posts.

I will no longer edit out vulgar language in posts. They will be deleted

just as the first post was in this thread. Thanks for your cooperation

Yeah it's still going on Shrug, hop on in it man :mosher I think Sixgun and myself are somewhere in the neighborhood of 250lb. I'm not sure where Roark and Austin are at.

To make a long story short my left AC joint is injured and I am unable to do any upper body training except for rehab and forearms till it is fully healed. It is driving me insane, so to help pass the time I am going to post a log of my progress with my forearm training as well as my sled pulling sessions etc. I am mainly focusing on lower body at the moment till I am healed up but I am not able to squat or deadlift so I have to rely on sled pulling of all aspects (front pulls, backward pulls, side pulls, etc I would appreciate any ideas you guys got for lower body training that will not place strain on the shoulder at all). Anyway here is my forearm workout I did today, please give your thoughts:

Warm up

50lb DB 1 set of 50 reps each hand

Work sets

100lb DB 3 sets of 15 reps each hand

90lb DB 3 sets of 15 reps each hand

80lb DB 3 sets of 15 reps each hand

50lb DB 1 set of 50 reps each hand

40lb DB 1 set of 60 reps each hand

Forearm measurements after workout:

Left Forearm = 18.5"

Right Forearm = 18.5"

Both 18.5" exactly, looking to add some more size. At least this will keep me busy while I heal up.

I posted this earlier but it got deleted due to bad language, here is the clean version, I will update the log with my progress.

Edited by SHRUG

Very strong...100lb db for 3 sets of 15 :rock

Edited by jad

Today's forearm workout, sorry it has been so long, I will try to update all my workouts from now on. Anyway here it is:

125lb DB for 3 sets of 15 each hand

100lb DB for 3 sets of 15 each hand

90lb DB for 3 sets of 15 each hand

80lb DB for 3 sets of 15 each hand

70lb DB for 3 sets of 30 each hand

60lb DB for 3 sets of 30 each hand

50lb DB for 3 sets of 30 each hand

Both forearms measured in again at 18.5" exactly. The size I want will come in time. :D

Later guys, my forearms are so pumped and stressed right now that I can hardly type this, time for some recovery work. :rock

• 2 weeks later...

nice workout there shrug keep it up :D