Chopping Woods

Alawadhi

Hello grip members

yesterday I was chopping wood for almost ten minutes. Today I attempt the #1 gripper and I close it twice EASILY. wo0o0ow I never dreamed to do this feat in one day :rock:cool . before this day I could close the #1 hardy and once. but now it is different. :D I love this forum.

went to 4 reps today :rock

Good! Keep it up!

Dave....

I would like to rent the MAGIC AXE and buy a CHORD of that MIGHTY MYSTICAL WOOD you cut!

I figure chopping regular wood helped Kinney close the #4 indirectly and this is some super timber YOU GOT so I may be able to close the #4 or HG 500 maybe even the WTG after splitting a chord into kindling wood.

Keep CHOPPING & GRIPPING! :rock

Edited by GatorGrip

I would like to rent the MAGIC AXE and buy a  CHORD of that MIGHTY MYSTICAL WOOD you cut!

I figure chopping regular wood helped Kinney close the #4 indirectly and this is some super timber YOU GOT so I may be able to close the #4 or HG 500 maybe even the WTG after splitting a chord into kindling wood.

??? Where do you come up with this stuff!?!?! :laugh

-Jon

did 6 reps today :rock ofcourse no one ever will believe me like this and thats why I will upload my video (doing 6 reps on #1 gripper) tomorrow :D

how to insert a video?

Edited by Alawadhi

• 2 weeks later...

It took you five days to go from 1 rep to six reps. That's fantastic!

And it's true, chopping wood will really help.

Keep up the good work.

I would like to rent the MAGIC AXE and buy a  CHORD of that MIGHTY MYSTICAL WOOD you cut!

wow. no way. i would of never expected that. in my case, typing in a computer helped my grip strength from coming to the grip board. everytime i come here, i get stronger. btw, i type 80 words per minute with 98% accuracy. i hope ppl talk about me that way when i get to his level some day. lol

did 6 reps today :rock  ofcourse no one ever will believe me like this and thats why I will upload my video (doing 6 reps on #1 gripper) tomorrow :D

how to insert a video?

I dont believe you, 6 reps on the #1 is nearly impossible.

did 6 reps today :rock  ofcourse no one ever will believe me like this and thats why I will upload my video (doing 6 reps on #1 gripper) tomorrow :D

how to insert a video?

lol. that's funny. :laugh

how to insert a video?

I think he just meant it might be hard to believe the progression over only a few days.

how to insert a video?

I think he just meant it might be hard to believe the progression over only a few days.

i'm sorry. i thought that was a joke.

Hahahaa. But seriusly, he is right. maybe you just think your closing the gripper the right way, but your not, because 6 reps is impossible.