Gary Brown Certification

Bill Piche

I missed it. It was harder than my 2004 #3 and my replica. On my best day I think it would too much. At least I know how hard it feels now. The gripper will be mailed back today.

Sorry to hear that Gary :( . I'll be praying for you and your family as far as your job situation. Keep your head up.

Thanks for all the support. I have a rough time handling things like this.

I have an interview in the morning and a part time job lined up, I have a long way to go though. You guys just keep sending the pm's I need it. My wonder wife is so supportive also but I just get so down. It's worse than someone dying for me.

I'll try to check in often.

Too bad, Gary.

I'm sure you'll get a new job soon.

There will be a time when we sign-up again

AND CLOSE THAT LITTLE BEAST.

You'll get it next time Gary..Best of luck with all else!!

Gary take care. You will get that close next man. After things go back to normal around your house, I'm sure you'll be back crushing in no time :D Prayers are with you

I missed it. It was harder than my 2004 #3 and my replica.

I've always thought this too. I had a strength "cushion" mindset when I certed on the MMG1 in case I needed it and it turns out I did.

You have a lot on your mind and that will affect your crushing ability as well. DON"T let that get you down. Once your life changes for the better, try re-certing. At least you'll know what your up against since you've had previous experience with the gripper.

Take care bro and think POSITIVE. A door has closed for you and another one will open up and it'll be much better! :bow:happy

[bold implied]God will not give you more than you can handle.[/bold implied]

Take it to the bank and believe. It's a fact that is incontrovertible.