Gary Brown Certification

Bill Piche

Tommy Heslep is the witness.

Gripper will go out when received from Germany.

Gary,

Two words: KILL IT!! :bow

Good luck, Gary.

We need another victory over this gripper!!

Thanks guys, we are aiming for April 17th if the gripper is here in time.

I'm closing my 2004 #3 it's really difficult to close but I can close it. My MM replica is more than my regular #3's and it's getting pretty easy to close, so i feel pretty good about the real MM. According to what i have heard it's slightly easier than most 2004 #3's. That's what makes all this so exciting though......we really dont know what a particular gripper feels like until we get the chance to close it.

Anyway thanks for the encouragement.

Bill, money for cert was sent via paypal. Please confirm.

Now we are just waiting for the mail.

Gary, the gripper hasn't arrived back from Germany yet.

Confirmed on the cert fee.

Gripper was sent back monday morning.

So it should be there at the beginning of the next week.

Show us up here in PA something sick sick sick, Gary.

-Jedd-

Gripper goes out today or tomorrow.

Thanks to Frank and Martin for getting it back safely! :mosher

Looks like the MM is on schedule for my Sunday attempt. There's only one problem. I got the news yesterday that I'm getting laid off next week. I've been scrambling around all day putting in applications. I can't sleep because of wondering how my family will survive. Today will be job hunting again. I havn't stopped to eat. I just hope I can get my head straitened out for a few minutes to close that gripper and perhaps have a little feeling of achievment in such a bad time. The positive side is that I haven't had time to overtrain........but I've been doing so well staying away from the grippers anyway. It's seems like I have a good routine now. Seldom do I have a bad day. But one thing that I have gained from training is the confidence to achieve things that sometimes sound impossible. Today I'm miserable, but maybe I'll get a call and everything will change.

Gary,

Hope everything turns out good with everything: the cert and the job hunt.

Looks like the MM is on schedule for my Sunday attempt. There's only one problem. I got the news yesterday that I'm getting laid off next week. I've been scrambling around all day putting in applications. I can't sleep because of wondering how my family will survive. Today will be job hunting again. I havn't stopped to eat. I just hope I can get my head straitened out for a few minutes to close that gripper and perhaps have a little feeling of achievment in such a bad time. The positive side is that I haven't had time to overtrain........but I've been doing so well staying away from the grippers anyway. It's seems like I have a good routine now. Seldom do I have a bad day. But one thing that I have gained from training is the confidence to achieve things that sometimes sound impossible. Today I'm miserable, but maybe I'll get a call and everything will change.

Gary, I hope you get a new job quickly.

I'm not sure the gripper will be there for a Sun. attempt. It should be though.

All the best for finding a new job ASAP, Gary!

I'm trying to call Tommy now. I hope we can "squeeze it in" tomorrow. I thought about just sending it back but I guess while it's here I should at least try it. I have waited so long. I'm still devistrated about the job and what's next. Every time I get my life back on track something happens. It could be worse, at least I have my health and family which is most important.

I'm going for it this afternoon. I need to get my mind on something else or a while.

i'll be praying for ya buddy.

you have been working your tail off for this close though. put that final nail in the coffin and send it back mashed.

I missed it. It was harder than my 2004 #3 and my replica. On my best day I think it would too much. At least I know how hard it feels now. The gripper will be mailed back today.