Bending Style

Concrete Pete

I think if anything is easier for you than DO than you aren't DO'ing right. DO to me takes the wrists almost entirely out of the bend. I start reverse and if I can't get it at least halfway from that then it's no good (Deane house rules). I have not really trained or practiced DO but can easily DO a grade 8, I have a strong upper body. My best starting reverse is a 5.5" grade 8 and DU is a average 60d. In the video that i've posted bending the grade 8 I use mostly DO because I failed to really "bend" the bolt with reverse. Still, a red bent any style is very impressive. I've only kinked 'em. I have 25 brand new ones waiting.

nothing causes pain in my wrists like reverse style...bending reverse is super intense.....

It is intense but this style just made me my new pr tonight i bent a 60d nail using reverse and i feel great lol " if there are two types of 60ds it is the easier one, the one with the wafflehead but i at least got one now :happy

good job on the 60d you bastard....so much for taking some rest after a bending session.

Thanks Walter and Bill it was a little easier than i thought i tried a second one but only got it half way oh well i look forward to my next session :D funny thing is i dont do it the way most do starting position aboe the head bringing it down i start at around waist level and end up leaning over a bit but not bracing at all."about 6 inches away from the body" i have tried other styles but the high do style i have no strength in my roomate can bend a grade 2 1/4 reverse but doble overhand he can kink a blue that rotten bastard i thought he was going to catch up to me but now i know he wont . haha Bill looks like i might just be even with you or make it to the red before you :whistel

Edited by Concrete Pete

Thanks Bill it was a little easier than i thought i tried a second one but only got it half way oh well i look forward to my next session  :D funny thing is i dont do it the way most do starting position aboe the head bringing it down i start at around waist level and end up leaning over a bit but not bracing at all."about 6 inches away from the body"

i'll let you know how the 4" blue goes in a few days

Thanks Bill it was a little easier than i thought i tried a second one but only got it half way oh well i look forward to my next session  :D funny thing is i dont do it the way most do starting position aboe the head bringing it down i start at around waist level and end up leaning over a bit but not bracing at all."about 6 inches away from the body"

i'll let you know how the 4" blue goes in a few days

Good luck, lol for me i wont bend anything under 5" im going to try the grade 5 the week after i can bend 3 60ds in a row