Moving Into Unchartered Waters

Sybersnott

Again, I'm doing a workout with my BeefBuilder Grip Machine.

I'm doing 3 days a week... Mon./Wed./Fri. - and I'm making gains if you can believ that.

Today, I was videotaping a workout and I pumped up the weight from 160 to 185 -- it was another 25 pound plate put on it to see what would happen.

I didn't really notice a difference. This got me to thinking....

Am I using "baby weights" on this thing? Is my real potential above and beyond what I'm currently using now?

Should I "kill" my grip using this machine?? Where is that demon that they talk about?? 225?? 250?? 300?? 350?? More?

I want to find where that demon lives and go there.

There is only one other person that I know of that has known where that demon is and that is Joe Kinney.

This is unchartered territory for me and I am not afraid.

Demon... I'm coming to get you. So get ready - Sybersnott is about to pay you a visit!! ;)

Go for it Syber ..and then get the MM2!!!!

Finally a proper attitude! So when you gonna send me your routine??

Can you believe that it's like I am still learning... only now, I'm learning on this new machine? It's weird! :happy

Steve, the routine I'm doing now would NOT be a true routine in the sense of the word. I still do a lot of "experiments" with all different factors.

I watched the video that I shot yesterday of my routine and it was a lot of negatives and switch timed holds. Afterwards, my hands hurt all day long. I get up this morning - and they feel fine, like nothing happened the day before. Time to pump up the weight I'm thinking! :D