Tns Closed A #3

bencrush

On the 29th, I had Tmmicklabs over for a mini Grip Fest. It was only the 2 of us. :) We had a very nice PR smashing session. The highlight of my day was finally TNS closing a #3! :rock It is admittedly an easy #3, but I'm still pleased with reaching the goal. The next goal will be dominating it and maybe entertaining the idea of certing on a more average #3, TNS of course.

He closed a bunch of grippers, including an HG300! Pretty big deal for a guy who could barely close the Master last April. :bow

Congrats Ben!!

Man you deserve it...you have already put a lifetime of reps in!!

Go celebrate!!! :bow

Congrats Ben.

See, my cert GM is like an easy #3.

Now you know who's stronger. :bow

Thanks so much guys. :) Everywhere else I go I feel like a circus freak when I mess with the grippers. No one understands...except here. And of course the few grip brethren.

You make me sick. Why don't you just take your easy #3 and go flog yourself... using the gripper of course. :erm

I'm still working on a TNS on my #2, and flogging it. Sounds like you got a powerful sweep there Ben. Keep up your momentum and you'll be on top of that cert before you know it.

Wow! Congrats Ben! :bow:bow:bow

It would be nice to see a video of your TNS 3# close - not because I don't believe You but I would like to see the technique!

congrats, TNS'ing is the way to go!!

I'm working on the close portion by using hose clamps on my HG400, #3, and Cert GM. As soon as I can I hope to post video of a TNS HG400 close. And a TNS #3 slam. But maybe I've spoken too soon.

I think you would! Thanks for the kind words Alan. I'd love to have you out for a mini Grip Fest sometime. I know you're WAY far away though. I might drop the money this year to visit you and train a bit though.

Besides, the pic at the bottom is Seth Holcomb and you. You don't give yourself enough credit. I know your injury held you back a lot at the contest in 2002. The strength held in reserve was evident to the trained eye. :) Glad to see your training is back on track and the strength is coming back quickly. Keep it up man.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Brother,

Ben has the most insane sweeping strength i've ever witnessed.

His TNS closes are a thing to behold.

I am still in shock 3 weeks later.