Greg Amidon And Dave Morton Bend 100 Reds!

Scott Styles

100 reds is crazy, the wrist strength needed I can't even imagine :bow ...Hell one day after my focuss is off the COC #3 I want to be able to bend just one

If you guys & Pat want to do a 101 FBBC bars challenge - I will send you the bars at no charge. If you guys can pick a date, or I've been thinking about having a grip contest this summer, maybe we could do it then. Anybody unbalanced enough to want to do it again? Or Pat for the first time?

101 Bastards Challenge? Who can give it a good name?

Edited by John Beatty

The Bent Bastards Bending Brawl 2005

4B or not 4B - WHICH BASTARD WILL ANSWER THE QUESTION?”

SPONSORED BY THE FBBC

Its a little twist on the shakespere line "To Be or Not To Be is the Question"

HEY A GRIPMASTER CAN HAVE CRUSH AND CULTURE TO, RIGHT!

:rock

John maybe you didn't see my hands :DMy Hands

I am not saying I wouldn't ever do 100 bars again, but I am thinking it would take a lot to get me to do it again this year.......

Edited by gamidon

John, Greg's a liar. Give him a month and he will be emailing you to see if you still wanted to send him those bars :) All of us have one thing in common - we tend to forget exactly how much pain we were in once it goes away and soon I imagine those guys will be scratching their heads and wondering if they can do 101 FBBC bars.

Ok Greg, I just came from dinner and I got a very strong gag reflex when I saw your torn up hand pic. I seriously nearly puked. On one hand, :bow dear Lord, that is unbelievable. Seriously, congratulations. The human spirit and will is an amazing thing.

On the other hand, :ohmy I ALMOST PUKED, YOU BUM :angry:

Edited by Meat Loaf

Ok Greg, I just came from dinner and I got a very strong gag reflex when I saw your torn up hand pic. I seriously nearly puked. On one hand,  :bow  dear Lord, that is unbelievable. Seriously, congratulations. The human spirit and will is an amazing thing.

On the other hand,  :ohmy I ALMOST PUKED, YOU BUM  :angry:

Dan that makes me feel better. Had you puked I might have been able to bend tonight :D

A guy at work caught a glimpse of my hand and asked to see. I showed him and he threw up into his mouth and swallowed it. I almost died laughing. if he spewed in the conference room it would have been the highlight of my 100 Red experience. Much better than Daves gas attacks and his wifes complaints of the smell :D

Ok Greg, I just came from dinner and I got a very strong gag reflex when I saw your torn up hand pic. I seriously nearly puked. On one hand,  :bow  dear Lord, that is unbelievable. Seriously, congratulations. The human spirit and will is an amazing thing.

On the other hand,  :ohmy I ALMOST PUKED, YOU BUM  :angry:

Dan that makes me feel better. Had you puked I might have been able to bend tonight :D

A guy at work caught a glimpse of my hand and asked to see. I showed him and he threw up into his mouth and swallowed it. I almost died laughing. if he spewed in the conference room it would have been the highlight of my 100 Red experience. Much better than Daves gas attacks and his wifes complaints of the smell :D

That is freakin' hilarous, wish i was there to see it.

• 17 years later...