Greg Amidon And Dave Morton Bend 100 Reds!

Scott Styles

Just incredible! :mosher:mosher:mosher

100 REDS each, so was this competition

considered a tie? :D

What will you do for a tie-breaker?

Greg can't wait to see a photo of 100 reds

on a bar like you did with the 50.

I watched the first 50 and it was amazing. Red after red...like they were bending little pieces of 1/4".

When I went to bed, I really did not think you guys would finish.

All I have to say is AWESOME! :mosher

-Rick Walker :rock

Incredible and probably the most amazing feat of marathon bending ever seen.

The mental and physical tougness to get thru this must be unbelievable, especially with that hand, Greg.

:bow neilkaz :bow

Thankx "4" let'n me watch you make history guys,it was AWESOME! & thankx "4" set'n the bar high, now I have something to shoot "4". :yikes

Awesome! :yikes

I was luckily able to watch at least some bends and some rips.

I never thougt Greg would be able to go through the remaining 60 Reds

with his hands.

Thats some superiour mental strength! :bow

Nice chart Jim!

Greg caught up on that last 10 nails!

Awesome job guys; it was great to be able to watch history.

Yeah, awesome. It was great to be able to watch some of it. You guys looked like machines going after the reds. I can't believe you continued greg, with your hands like that. You guys truly set the bar for bending. I can't imagine whats next.

:rock Never any doubt you guys would reach 100.

CONGRATS !!! :rock

Now what you guys need is maybe some iron palm coconut breaking

martial art training to turn those hands into stone and

do an all day bending, tearing, pinching, levering, crushing, can busting,

phonebook tearing, thick bar, ironman competition. :calm:calm

Thanks for letting me watch guys!! Real proud of both you guys!!

Rest up and take care of those hands..

I am amazed - Congrats gentlemen!!

Simply awesome!

Brett

:bow:rock:bow:rock

I can't even fathom having that kind of strength. Great job guys!

-Jedd-

Thank you everyone.

Some behind the scenes stuff:

Dave and I were on speaker phone the whole time. His wife fed him beans that night and had to sit through some of the foulest smells on the planet. The sounds he was making were unreal, I am sure his underwear are ruined. :D

Several people PMed me and it helped a lot. Diann, Smitty, Kevin, and Ryan thanks for the encouragement.

I started to feel sorry for myself and that really got me mad. I preach to people to toughen up and push themselves and I try to live it everyday. I am not a bystander who says and doesnt do, and when I felt like quitting it was like a slap in my own face.

Dave- Can't say it enough, I never doubted you for a second. Thanks for giving me a few more minutes to collect myself at the 50 bar point. I was really having difficulty and you waited for me. Thank you.

My son, who took care of me, got me stuff to drink and re-wrapped things for me when I was unable to do so for myself.

This thing was stupid, and I can't figure out how we got here. Just two guys pushing eachother and talking smack. It was much easier to talk about getting it done than it was doing it, next time Dave SHUT UP!!!!

Dave is KING, he faired much better than me on this and for that I will bow to him as the WebCam KING for volume. Hopefully some new guy can come along and challenge Dave for the Volume KING title, cause I DONT WANT IT :D

For those of you who think I will use my hands as an excuse to take a night off tonight. Please join me for grippers same time same place. Next time you tell me your hands hurt you can remember this. I probably will bleed, and probably cry a little. Go easy on me cause I am gettin old :D

That was really just the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. You guys were both amazing. Dave, you were just cracking me up tearing cards while you were resting. GEEEZ!! Greg, that was some kind of mental fortitude you displayed.

I'm very sorry I couldn't witness some of the action, but that dang work thing once again intruded.

You guys rule! History for sure. You've done us all very proud!

A hundred Reds = the ultramarathon of bending.

I was fortunate enough to be invited over to Greg's house to witness history first hand. I have to be honest that from the look of Greg's hand I did not think he could actually accomplish the feat.

He bent right through the pain until the feat had been fully completed. He showed a level of physical commitment that i have never before seen. :bow

All I can say that last night was truly unbelieveable.

My hat goes off to both Greg and Dave.