Which Brand Of Grippers?

rolf

Of the grippers I own / have owned, the order goes:

#T

BBSA (1.2)

BBM (1.8)

BBSM (2.6)

My undestanding is that the BBB is a little easier than the trainer, the BBA a little easier than the #1, and the BBGM a little harder than the #3.

I just ordered a MM3 replica from WTetting and again was pleased with his customer service. He spent a good 15 minutes asking me about my routine and giving tips regarding recovery and training. Very nice guy.

BTW: I think Clay Edgin uses HG handgrippers...

Clay has used them all!!!

Just received my BBSM to fill in the gap between the #2 and #3 as I can close the #2 fairly consistently now.

First impressions are that the finish is not quite the same as the COC ( a few minor marks on the knurling but nothing important)

As for the strength, a few test squeezes and I can get the SM to about 1/2" which is a big difference to my #3 which I can't even get to 1"!

I think with about 6-8 weeks work and i'll be within striking range of a close

I agree with Scott on the BB Adv vs. IM #1 comparison. With my 3 grippers it goes BBA -> single stamp #1 -> double stamp #1.

Chris

By "double stamp", do you just mean that each handle is stamped on the bottom? Are these the newer models? My #1 is only stamped on one side.

Are all of the 2004 grippers harder than the older models?

Not trying to hijack the thread.

Thanks,

Jason

By "double stamp", do you just mean that each handle is stamped on the bottom?

Correct.

Are these the newer models? My #1 is only stamped on one side.
Yes. I don't know exactly how old my single stamp is but the person I bought it from here on the board said he had it for "awhile".
Are all of the 2004 grippers harder than the older models?

Only thing I can tell you for sure is that I can do more reps on my older #1 then I can on the newer one. Yeah I know, that doesn't help a whole lot.... :erm

Chris