Belittlement of a Captain of Crush

Guest Jeff Roark

Splendidly put, RiotGrip.

I would rather have a bathroom scale with

only  few pounds error, than one which simply

offered, when stepping upon it, "Between

150 and 210 pounds". Good thing wrestling matches

don't depend on that scale!

About three and a half years ago, I got my #3 gripper in the mail.  I was determined to close it.  Did I know at that time that all #3's were not created equal? No.  Almost two years later, I succeeded in closing it.  I am a guy who appreciates what PDA is trying to accomplish, and got some of my grippers calibrated out of curiousity.  I have a 445IP #3 I have never closed.  Heath has a 452 IP #3 that he sent to me and I was able to close it.  It does not feel too different than my 432 IP gripper that I originally bought and was certified with.  Heath closed my 445 #3, but he feels it is much harder than his 452.  Yes, there are some imperfections, but let's not get overly scientific to the point of beating a dead horse.  I think this has driven some good contributors away from this board.  Just work hard, rest sufficiently, use your head, and you can accomplish whatever it is you set out to do.  That's my 2 cents.  Steve Weiner

Solan and his wife are busy trying to bring a little one into the grip world. :)

She's due any day now I believe.