Tns Hg 250

madboar

Got my order of heavy grips last week. Bought the hg 200, 250 and 300. The 200 was a piece of cake right out of the box. Took me all week but I did a couple of tns close with each hand on the 250 tonight. I think i will work on the 250 for about another week and then start on the 300. I have been working out on the isg since september and I cant believe how much easier the grippers are on my hands. That damn isg is brutal. My hands hurt like hell when I max out on it.

Madboar, nice goal and good job on closing the HG250 with the TNS method. What are the inside handle widths of your HGs? I'm curious if you have the brand new 2.25" wide grippers or the 2.5" slightly older version. The new 2.25" grippers just seem to be custom made for TNS closes. Very nice fit in the hand.

Madboar, nice goal and good job on closing the HG250 with the TNS method.  What are the inside handle widths of your HGs?  I'm curious if you have the brand new 2.25" wide grippers or the 2.5" slightly older version.  The new 2.25" grippers just seem to be custom made for TNS closes.  Very nice fit in the hand.

oops I screwed up trying to post. Thanks for the ecouragement ben. The hg 200 has a 2 1/4 spread the hg 250 is right at 2 3/8 and the hg 300 is 2 7/16. These are the first grippers I have messed with and correct me if i'm wrong but are these things set up for a right hand close. I am a lefty and am stronger with my left hand but i swear it was easier to close right handed. It looks like the way the springs are wound a right hand close would pull the handle tighter into the palm and do the opposite on a left hand close.

Yep you got it, sweet job with the grippers too.

Your 2 1/4" gripper is actually pretty rare, hold on to it tightly as I can think of at least a few people who would want to buy it (Steal it from you) :kiss

Darco, I have a 2.25" HG250 at home...maybe I should get a picture of you so I don't unsuspectingly let you in the house posing as a UPS delivery driver! :)

Do you really think I would drive this: http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.ad...id=41b68aff-003

.....When I can just send the UPS girl in my profile that Meatloaf seems to be in love with :cool

DAMMM, :yikes you are right you have a fine UPS girl in your profile ;) check out my profile :erm

Edited by handgripperman

Silly Kitties....

last night i did the first serious attempts on the hg 300. got within 1/8" on the right hand and 1/4" on the left. i dont think i've figured out how to hold these things just right. i haven't found the sweet spot consistently yet. and even though i am left handed i am having trouble doin as well with my left as my right. there was a couple of times where the gripper more or less popped out of my left hand.but overall i am pleased with my progress and hope to have the hg 300 under control very soon.

Nice progress Madboar,

The HG300 will be yours soon!