So.cal.grip Gathering

Steve B.

I would just like to thank Steve B. for his incredible hospitality. The grip gathering was awesome! I saw some true feats of strength, and learned a great deal from all the guys on the board. I'd like to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge.

Below is a link to some of the pictures I took at the gathering.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...album&album=196

We have shots of the following:

1. Apollon's Axel Dead Lift

2. V-bar lifting

3. Rolling Thunder tug-o-war (small video clips; once I figure out how to upload I will post)

4. Phone book tearing

5. Card tearing

6. Red nail bending

7. Blob lifting

8. Frying pan rolling

I wish I had taken more pictures and movies, but instead of snapping more shots I often found myself pulling my jaw off the floor from utter amazement. :D

Hope to see everyone real soon.

Hey Mikulich, thanks for taking the time to upload all those pictures! You're the man!

It was great meeting everyone yesterday... hopefully we'll do it again soon.

Jeff

Edited by humanMachine

Like everyone else has said, the gathering turned out great and Steve was an excellent host. I am sore all over, and by the end of the day, most of us had lost 40lbs or more on our dyno squeezes. I can't wait until we do this again!

Mikulich, thanks for being the official photographer :)

Finally able to type again after yesterdays gathering - What an awesome grip day!

Bending, tearing, ripping, gripping, Apollon's - rolling thunder, blobs etc....

you name it - it was gripped, ripped or lifted.

It was great to see Clay again - and to meet Steve B, Porkbone, zpassman, jeff, mike, supersqueeze and everyone else - if I left off some names I apologize.

Thanks to SteveB and his family for welcoming us to his home and providing a venue for the days activities - To all the grippers in attendance - Thanks for the advice, fun and support.

Brett

thanks for all the photos miku, get those vids up so we can see um. snap to it. jk lol.

alot of the guys may not see this thread in here, we could post it in the gohmers reborn forum?

a good time it all was!