Where Are The Results From The Ggc?

Mikael Siversson

Exactly or roughly? I am so weak that I need to know the exact width about two years before I compete in GGC 2006 (that is the plan at least).

Edited by Mikael Siversson

Wow! Those are some interesting results.....

If I ever decide to train events, I might do decent.....

On the photo of the grippers stretched out on the table, one of the last grippers is "SE". But a few grippers lower on the food chain I saw a "BB Super Elite". I thought "SE" meant "Super Elite". I apologize for my ignorance of not knowing what all of the types of grippers are, but what is a "SE", who makes it, etc. I know what a Tetting Beef Builder Super Elite is, but I am missing something. Thanks to whoever explains it.

Hubgeezer.

Maybe I didn't look close enough. I think I see "Super Elite" on the lower side of the MM3 Replica, and "SE" on the higher side of MM3 Replica. I am guessing it means an easier Super Elite, and a tougher Super Elite?

Edited by Hubgeezer

That's the thing. On the pdf file it has Super Elite as being one or two down from the CoC 4. On the label on the gripper I just missed it aid Silver Elite and the handles did appear chromed. So in my reference today I said super using the ref from the PDF file but... Let me check my photo of said table.

Ok. I have just checked thje photo (actually on Atomic Athletic's site). The 'Super Elite' is indeed a few down from the CoC 4. The 'Silver Elite' is even further down the table and is the one I ought to have gone for as it was harder than the 300ip RB that I suceeded with.

i'm not sure how the grippers were laid out at the show...but i know the rb240 was ahead of the rb260 and easy 3.

For some reason that rb240 was a freak and much harder than it supposed to be.

i'm not sure how the grippers were laid out at the show...but i know the rb240 was ahead of the rb260 and easy 3.

For some reason that rb240 was a freak and much harder than it supposed to be.

http://www.atomicathletic.com/gallery/default.asp

Check out the pics, inc the gripper line up

I need a photo, if anyone has one, of me competing at the recent GGC grip comp for a magazine here in the UK - can anyone help?

I'm just curious, were the contestants weighed at the GGC?

Mike M.

I saw Pexter hop on the scale once, peg it over the limit......then hopped on again gently and settled on 295.5. Then Big Steve starts ambling over, and I said "don't waste your time, Pexter's already pegged it".

I'm not aware if all competitors were weighed though......