Where Are The Results From The Ggc?

Mikael Siversson

mikael....i'm only saying this because you comment on it so frequently...but if you were at GGC your head would have exploded...there was so much folding going on. ;)

I'd like to see the scoreboard too....i didn't see the paper in the handbook to keep track otherwise i would have.

The number of super high quality lifts performed in the contest is just incredible. Very inspirational! By the way, I've updated the bending list with all of your great performances with ths steel, guys. Congratulations!

Thanks!

Greatly appreciated.

Any other stuff to report?

Who did what with the INCH replica?The blob?The blob...and the INCH ;) ????

The Inch: I did the longest hold and I also did a full deadlift (me only again) and I also did a left hand pull (again I think I was the only lefty).

Nice to see all the results posted in a very nice and neat format. Thanks!

It doesn't show the misload on the 2-hand pinch and so we had 6 attempts rather than 5.

Nice to see all the results posted in a very nice and neat format.  Thanks!

It doesn't show the misload on the 2-hand pinch and so we had 6 attempts rather than 5.

Those who had used their 5 attempts got a 6th. I had one attempt left when the misload was caught so I didn't get an extra try. Not that I would have used it, or even needed it. The fifth round was my 2nd attempt at 185 and not only did I not lift it high enough but my thumb was bleeding afterwards anyway.

Those results show me that when my v-bar and bending are on, I can place much higher then I did.

I am very excited for next year.

Rick Walker :rock

As per the v-bar post the bar also weighs a little which hasn't been included in the results. I think it's 3.5lbs or 1.6kg.

Thanks, Smitty!

What is the order of the grippers? Is there some info on the board yet?

SE

mm3 replica

rb300

EE (easy Elite or what is it????)

mm1?

?

EZ3? (easy #3?)

?

?

Flo

Steve - I can go out and weigh the Vbar and modify the file later

Florian - let me check with Dave and Rob and I will post that later - as well...

Don't worry about that Smitty - just add it to th bottom like the others. Have u go a price on sending me a DVD to the UK??

Just so there aren't more inquiries, on the grippers...

They are not the Mash Monster Cert grippers that were used. They are replicas and let's everyone remember that grippers vary so the replicas may or may not be like the cert MMG's. :)

They are not the Mash Monster Cert grippers that were used. They are replicas and let's everyone remember that grippers vary so the replicas may or may not be like the cert MMG's. 

Four sure. However, having squeezed the actuall MM1, and now the MM1 replica-I would say they are very very close. My crush was ON Saturday.

They are not the Mash Monster Cert grippers that were used. They are replicas and let's everyone remember that grippers vary so the replicas may or may not be like the cert MMG's. 

Four sure. However, having squeezed the actuall MM1, and now the MM1 replica-I would say they are very very close. My crush was ON Saturday.

Rick that mm1 replica is mine and its a little HARDER than the mm1 but also a little narrower.

Thanks!

Greatly appreciated.

Any other stuff to report?

Who did what with the INCH replica?The blob?The blob...and the INCH ;) ????

The Inch: I did the longest hold and I also did a full deadlift (me only again) and I also did a left hand pull (again I think I was the only lefty).

How long did you hold the Inch for?

How long did you hold the Inch for?

It was slightly longer than 7 seconds.

Steve showed us why he is the thick bar daddy.

I forgot to bring my inch, so no one was able to try the Double Inch Farmer's Walk. Sorry about that, but I was very distracted with all the shit going on with the flooding. I almost didn't make it to the contest I helped promote!

-Jedd-