Mmg Certifications

Bill Piche

I also want to signup for the MMG 0 (#3). Date will be nov 6th at the Michigan Grip comp. I should have lots of witnesses, Bob and Dave Thornton will be there as well as a few others. I just need a good pic this time!

I also want to signup for the MMG 0 (#3). Date will be nov 6th at the Michigan Grip comp. I should have lots of witnesses, Bob and Dave Thornton will be there as well as a few others. I just need a good pic this time!

You'll need video as well.

Bill,

I'd like to certify for the entry level MM.  I have read all of the rules and am still a little confused.  Will a picture suffice for the entry level close or is a video neccessary?

Thanks,

Ross Baker

A picture of the close is fine, but you'll also need a gripboard member to witness the close.

I thought only a picture was required for the entry MMG? I'll see what I can do, I don't know if there's going to be a video camera there or not.

Edited by AP

I've waffled back and forth on this. Sorry about that.

Let's get the board's input on this...

Bill-

I don't know what the rules were a few months ago, but Jeff (AP)closed the #3 per MM rules in front of myself and a few gripboard witnesses at the first Michigan grip contest. I think I asked you if his name could be added back then, but I don't know if I ever got a reply..

If there needs to be a repeat no problem, I will witness him again.

Bob,

Feel free to email me with Records such as this. I am now the Records Forum Chairman.

-Jedd-

I never had a shot of the close (and still don't) so I think that was the issue. I think it's fair that there needs to be a picture for it to be official. As for video I don't know if it's neccessary on just the MMG but if the board thinks so, then so be it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to try and set up an official cert time sometime in Nov with Dave Thornton. Right now I'm rehabbing a sore middle finger and I don't want to disrupt the grip contest by doing my cert then. I'll post a date when I can get everything hammered out...

• 1 month later...

Hallo,

I want to certify for the MM0.

Witnesses will be Burkhard Macht and

Frank Henritzi (Frankyboy).

The date will be 12.11.!

• 3 weeks later...
Hallo,

I want to certify for the MM0.

Witnesses will be Burkhard Macht and

Frank Henritzi (Frankyboy).

The date will be 12.11.!

Frank Henritzi and me witnessed Martin Kotte closing the 3# today for the MM0 cert! Video will be send to Wannagrip as soon as possible! :rock

Congratulations, Martin!

I saw Martin's close yesterday too. He has a strong crush, no joke. Congrats, Martin :rock

Ah, your new title is up.

Look neat. :D

Congrats again.