1st Annual My Corona Virtual Powerlifting Meet

Mike Rinderle

18 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

BTW, You've got the SSB turned the wrong way if that's the new Titan V2.  Wording should face you.  Much harder the way you're doing them.  Even more impressive! 

I am not a clever man. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Was planning on going 400/300/500. 

Right knee felt a little weird on SSB Squats so I stopped after my first attempt at 385.  It wasn't easy anyway, so who knows if 400 would have gone.  Wore knee sleeves and belt.

Put those same 2xl knee sleeves on my elbows and hit 300 with a slight pause on bench.  Felt like I had a few more pounds in me.

Then loaded up 515 and smoked it pretty easy.  Thought about doing 565 to hit a 1250 total, but I was pretty pooped by then and my wife had lunch ready so it was a pretty easy choice to stop there.

Strong!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Strong!

Thanks bud!  Feeling it this evening.  Really glad I stopped when I did on DLs.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom Flesher said:

I am not a clever man. 

Seriously though, you'll get 200 kg quickly with it turned the correct way.  It still pitches you forward but not nearly as bad.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 6:06 PM, JHenze646 said:

So i gave this a go today.

Squat 300

Bench 250

Deadlift 370

Seated Press 165

i recorded it but it got weird when I went to up load it. I can’t really record in my space to begin with, there isn’t enough room, but it cropped the video a lot more. You can see like my knee in one scene and my elbow in another. 🤷‍♂️

Very fine lifting!  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tom Flesher said:

Safety squat 400

Axle clean and jerk 190 (missed 210, would have been a 5 pound axle PR)

Deadlift 520

Fun challenge! Looks like I need some more plates for the deadlift. I ran out of space and threw some platemates on for the PR. 

EDIT: Let’s assume I’m aware of the following: unsure on squat depth; rack dangerously unstable. 

Strong performance, Tom!  And doing basically a high bar squat with the SSB, too!

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, Tom Flesher said:

Safety squat 400

Axle clean and jerk 190 (missed 210, would have been a 5 pound axle PR)

Deadlift 520

Fun challenge! Looks like I need some more plates for the deadlift. I ran out of space and threw some platemates on for the PR. 

EDIT: Let’s assume I’m aware of the following: unsure on squat depth; rack dangerously unstable. 

Nice work! Congrats on pr dead

• Like 1

Jeebus fellas, my hips don't lie.  And they are pissed off at me right now.  Lol

My Corona, then a hike with the boy yesterday, followed by 5 hours of yard work today.  I'm done in.  Imagine I'll be zombie walking into work in the morning. 

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Great job everyone!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Jeebus fellas, my hips don't lie.  And they are pissed off at me right now.  Lol

My Corona, then a hike with the boy yesterday, followed by 5 hours of yard work today.  I'm done in.  Imagine I'll be zombie walking into work in the morning. 

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Great job everyone!

Have the misses do that yard work ha

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, king crusher said:

Have the misses do that yard work ha

She definitely helps.  

• Like 2