• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CoC#3

• egg_uk

• twig

• oceans11

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if it's worth getting all sizes of blobs, or can you attach weights via string/chains etc to get more mileage out of the smallest one?
Go the other way, get a big one and use a deloader

Twig,

What is a deloader and how does it work?

email sent to heavygrip tools

i am enquiring about an order of

10 x 20kg blob

10 x 25kg blob

3 x 30kg blob

5 x 53kg inch

1 x 78kg inch

Sorry for late reply.

I would be interested in a 20kg blob, but again just depends on delivery/collection in the UK?

Cheers

A deloader is basically a way of making the weight lighter by having counterbalance weights. Picture a seesaw with the block on 1 end, and a 5kg plate on the other.

A deloader is basically a way of making the weight lighter by having counterbalance weights. Picture a seesaw with the block on 1 end, and a 5kg plate on the other.

Twig,

Do you know where these are available and the cost?

I've only ever seen them home made. Another way is to put the blob on the sofa, or your bed, and push down. Use the reactive force to help lift the blob

20kg blob, 25kg blob and the 53kg Inch are really worth the money if you look for TRAINING tools.

How's the training with the 25kg blob going, mate?

Do you think the shipping from UK to Sweden be big, I'm mostly thinking about one 20 and 25 kg block.

martin, im trying to see how much it would be, not cheap, maybe someone will know of a cheap service, cheapest i can find is over £100

Do you think the shipping from UK to Sweden be big, I'm mostly thinking about one 20 and 25 kg block.

Woldn't be much different from Germany to Sweden, would it?

righty ho i've heard back from Heavygrip tools not everything is in stock, Rene is going to have to make more of each specially for us. As a result of this i need to know who is interested now - for real (PM ME!) - so i can get an exact number. Once i have an exact number i can calculate the cost and tell each of you how much you are going to send to me by cheque. I am not going to go ahead until everyone has paid, so i need to know you are serious. I am getting a very good discount because of the amount i am going to order so it will save each of you an aweful lot.

So, PM me what you want. In due time i will get back to each of you on prices.

Thanks Twig.

Post here and PM me what items you want, just as twig did. That way it'll all be clear.

Cheers guys,

Sam

Cheers Sam! I'm really interested in the baby inch, it's just down to the final price (when the postage has been added on) and the point of collection that might be the sticking point!

Well where is everyone in the UK? That'll help people decide on where to collect from. I'm in Manchester, so if there's anyone else round here maybe we could talk about clubbing together to get the toys here from Sam's

I thought i'd go down to Sams place and collect mine and do a training sesh whilst i'm there.

id be interested in a 20kg blob and a baby inch. cheers sam

and im happy picking it up from sams as well

Edited by egg_uk

I'm interested in a 20kg Blob with a view to possible pick up or paying extra for p+p http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content...ediaId=51000711

+ time and effort, if that's ok with Sam.

Edited by Autolupus

Ok guys thanks for the imput here i'll give it another day to see who else i can get interested - then i'll write again for final details of pricing etc...

You guys are not going to have to pay any notable postage. This is the idea of a bulk order. The only issue i can forsee is getting them from mine to each of you.

So, we have so far

Mike Daly - 78kg inch and 53kg inch

Autolupus - 20kg blob

egg uk - 20kg block and 53kg inch

Pete1006 - 20kg and 25kg blob

Twig - 25kg blob and 53kg inch

Mithras - 53kg inch

MARKR - 20kg blob

Myself - 20kg blob, 25kg blob, 30kg blob, 53kg inch

I'll look into prices tomorrow once i have exact numbers. This will be the cheapest way you can hold of these items - don't miss out - i'm not going to be making any money on this either!

Sam

Sam. Thanks! i would just drive down and pick them up. cheers Mike

Cool. Come train some grip while you're here aswell mate!