Ggc2004 Competitors

smitty

Yessir, rooming with Doc

I PM'd Smitty as the hotel said only 2 rooms had been booked with mine now the 3rd (booked for me by a v nice US lady from the mickhart.com site who, so she tells me, has arranged for a suprise!! Sooo cool. :D

I booked mine 4 weeks ago....

Rick Walker :rock

Well that's the three then. Guys, if you want to double check and you ain't me, Rick or Clay/Doc you had better hurry as the hotel told my friend that they will not be holding the rooms open beyond LAST week!!

We have a lot of competitors (and sponsors) confirmed to come to the contest, but a limited number of rooms, please schedule ASAP.

Underdawg (Jonathan Creason) is rooming with Clay and myself. If any other guys want to pile in that room, I'd say the more the merrier.

But that's just me....

That's cool with me too. Although I might oughta get used to the thought of sleeping on the floor cos the big man might take up both beds :D

And of course, even with it being a small town, the hotel might not be too happy with several giant gripping nuts piling into a room - ahh I'll be able to stretch out on my double bed.... :cool

Splitting the room further is fine with me! I don't care about sleeping on the bed or the floor. Just no spooning.

Are you allowed to do that?

-Jedd-

Apparently it's the only hotel in town. I'd play carefully as Smitty and the rest of the crew live there and the hotel might not take too kindly... It's up to you guys.

Are you allowed to do that?

Spooning or sharing a hotel room :blush

Sharing a hotel room? - yeah, that should be no problem....

Spooning on the otherhand.... :unsure

Apparently it's the only hotel in town. I'd play carefully as Smitty and the rest of the crew live there and the hotel might not take too kindly... It's up to you guys.

There's other hotels, but this one is the nicest one and has the best security of all of them, plus it is closest to the dinner spot and the contest spot.

-Jedd-

I was told, by the lady friend, that it was the only one in town otherwise she (who works in the travel industry) would have got me a discount. But as you say it's local to everything we need.

I'm pretty sure maximum occupancy in the hotel room is 6. But I'll double check.

Guys,

The hotel is down to 5 rooms. Please reserve while you can.

-Jedd-