The Empire Strikes Back

FrankyBoy

Check out the IM-news:

IM-news

If I'm not wrong those are all members here. :laugh

Congrats guys.

Some huge accomplishments. :bow

Yup, all members. I'm not certain, but I think everyone who has certified on the #3 under the new rules has been a gripboard member as well. Just goes to show what a little motivation can do!

fairplay to those people, im glad i signed up here now ive started grip training

Yes, a huge congrats to all recent COCs!! I am very much in awe of all the people who can still domintae a 3 with the credit card rule, it is so frickin tough IMO :bow

To Frank who started the thread, this may be the best title I have ever seen on a post!! So fitting :D

Somebody should run a big grip contest and call it the "Gripboard Contest" to see if it gets a mention by you know who.    :flame    :D

That's a hell of an idea! A contest for the gripboard members, by the gripboard members. :cool

***not so much to see if we get a nod from IM, but because the strongest hands are here anyway... you know it'd be a great contest.

Edited by Dan Cenidoza

We have the gripboard bashes, those are alot of fun but participation is not that great. I didn't know about it until somebody mentioned it to me cause I didn't ever read the contest page since I didn't plan on travelling to compete. Maybe we could start putting a initial posting in the main gripboard page about the bashes, since they are for the gripboard? I know most people read that page.

That's a hell of an idea! A contest for the gripboard members, by the gripboard members.

Isnt that what GGC is? I think everyone attending is a grip board member...

Rick Walker :rock

That's a hell of an idea! A contest for the gripboard members, by the gripboard members.

Isnt that what GGC is? I think everyone attending is a grip board member...

Rick Walker :rock

Yes and it is mentioned by Ironmind, but what if it had been called the Gripboard contest?

Hell, I think more gripboard members should check out the contest page. How else is this gonna grow?

My contest is welcome for anybody. I started holding it because I love grip and could con enough friends to go to make it worthwhile, but it really is a great time and I think I have got at least a few people hooked on grip and excited for future contests.

And also, I have to give credit- Without the gripboard I'd probably never get the ideas or the info to hold the stuff I do.

fairplay to those people, im glad i signed up here now ive started grip training

Welcome to a fellow Brummie, :rock , but your tagline seems to be in error, the best team in Birmingham play in royal blue! ;)

I've ordered my bag o' nails today, so hopefully I'll be joining that list soon. (Hey, everyone's got to have a goal in life!

Edited by twig