Diesel Global Grip Challenge Sponsors

Jedd Johnson

I am excited to announce HUGE prize packages up for grabs at the Diesel Global Grip Challenge. I am going to report on the sponsors and donations that I contacted myself. Smitty has also been very active with other sponsors, so I will leave the details of those sponsorship prizes to him.

The first I'd like to announce is Bill Morrison from Heavy Sports. He has sent a box full of Heavy Grips Grippers to be awarded to the top finishers of the contest:

First thru Third Place will get a full set of the line: 100, 150, 200, 250, and 300 Heavy Grips hand grippers.

Fourth thru Tenth will get Level 200 Heavy Grips hand grippers.

How many contests have you heard of that award up to 10th place? Well, when you're dealing with great sponsors, like Heavy Sports, Great athletes will get rewarded. And besides, when you're dealing with a crop of Athletes like those attending the Diesel Global Grip Challenge everybody's a monster! A big thanks to Bill Morrison.

As we've been saying, this contest is not something you want to miss. To find out more about Heavy Sports, click the link below.

http://www.heavysports.com

I am excited as ever. Can't wait to see what happens in September.

-Jedd-

To find out more about the Diesel Crew Global Grip Challenge click below:

Diesel Crew.com

After learning of another dedicated sponsor for the Diesel Global Grip Challenge we've decided to throw in another post-contest challenge for the boys who want to test themselves against the rest of the bunch in true Diesel Crew fashion. Guys, come with your full body strength ready to go, too. You see, Diesel Crew believes in developing the complete athlete. In that case, who else better to have as a dedicated sponsor than Dione Wessels and the North American Strongman Society. Dione and NASS have been so kind to send us a huge Strongman package filled with the latest apparel and gear, and to top it all off a One-Year Membership in the North American Strongman Society. Have you ever heard of such a thing!!???

The man who successfully lifts to lockout the biggest weight on a pair of Farmer's Walk Handles gets this coveted prize. Who will it be, guys? Who will come to town with the guts and the full body strength to stand erect with back-breaking weight? What will be the winning numbers? 400 a side? 450? More!??!?? Diesel Crew can't wait to find out, and North American Strongman Society can't wait either.

I can't say enough about how much I appreciate this donation. I think it stands for something that Diesel Crew truly believes in. Our sponsors are supporting our sport with these prizes. Further details about prizes will be forthcoming once they are concrete, and believe me, there are more.

To learn more about the North American Strongman Society, click the link below.

North American Strongman Society

Are you Diesel??

-Jedd-

Click here to download information for entering this contest.

Diesel Crew.com

Edited by Jedd Johnson

Now THAT's a challenge! I will come prepared for that one!

Wow Jedd!

Thats awesome...hell of a way to do it too.

Just so you know...little ole 211 pound me will come wired to do that lift! :devil

Rick Walker :rock

You've seen what Richard Sorin can do with his hands. I've witnessed up close and personal at Night of Strength II what Richard Sorin does with Block Weights. He toured the hotel seminar room with an original 50-pound Blob in hand! He ripped the half 110 Hex Block Weight off the ground and figure-eighted through the NOS 2 Crowd. And then he added weight and cleaned it to his shoulder!

The man who garners the title of first ever Captain of Crush has officially donated a sponsorship award for the First Place Finisher of the Global Grip Challenge. I've drooled over it's picture online and I drooled all over the piece of beauty myself last year at the Battle For Grip Supremacy. Big Steve McGranahan took it home last year, and you've all seen what he's doing to grippers, nails, hubs, and cards these days.

The piece of equipment that I am talking about is the Sorinex G-Rex Gripper. Here's a link to this hand-strength device. G - Rex

I said I wasn't going to mention the prizes that came from the sponsors that Smitty contacted but I just couldn't hold back. Whoever takes this prize home is going to have the tool he needs to win any Grip Contest that might come along. Richard Sorin and Sorinex shows us once again that Functional, Complete, Athletic Strength is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Thank you, Richard.

Are you sure you want to miss this contest, guys?

-Jedd-

To see more of what Sorinex has to offer, click below:

SORINEX

Entry Application Here - Diesel Crew.com

Nice post Jedd...

Like Jedd said, the huge list of sponsors will be revealed very soon - probably this weekend...There are tons of prizes so everyone get your entry forms and pre-registration forms in ASAP....

Everyone knows about the quality of Fat Bastard products. So it is not a surprise that we went to John to ask for his sponsorship of the GGC2004. He was generous enough to send us a huge package of almost every Fat Bastard product in the vast catalog.

There will be more thanks forthcoming, but I wanted to make everyone aware of John's generosity.

FAT BASTARD BARBELL CO.

Atomic Athletic is also sponsoring the GGC2004. I could talk all day about how generous and nice Roger has been to the Diesel Crew, but I'll just say thank you to Roger. He is a great guy and has one of the greatest sites on the web with the most unique training equipment in the world....

ATOMIC ATHLETIC...

If, by some miricle, I win any of these prizes will the sponsors mail them to me cos the duty etc will be a killer??

Good question.

I highly doubt the Sponsors are going to do it, nor would I want to ask them to. I believe that would have to be on you, but let's cross that bridge when we get to it, good buddy.

-Jedd-

• 1 month later...