What Are The Goals For Grip Toys?

LatinoGrande

Hey there grip fanatics!

I was curious to what is considered par for the course or exceptional on various toys, here is the list and any help will be greatly appreciated.

The rolling thunder

The 2'' pinch block

The 3" pinch block

2.5'' wrist roller

I'm just getting started and want to find out if I'm a wuss or if I can can continue to post without being made fun of :mosher

Once again thank you for your time and help.

Lets see, WR for RT as I know is like 267 or somewhere in the high 260's.

If the wrist roller is mounted on something, as in you dont have to hold it up with your arms in any sense, I remember numbers over 200 lbs being mentioned. As for the blocks, dont really know. Train hard.

We encourage all levels of grip strength here, so feel free to post all of your acomplishments. No one is going to call you a wuss. For some good ideas of grip records try this link.

Grip Feats and Records

These numbers are a few years old, but they should give you some goals to shoot for. Always be happiest when you beat your best, not somebody elses. Closing the #1 for the first time is just as important as closing the #3 for the first time.