Got The Red

Anuwbius

Hey, I just wanted to thank the board for offering all its information and motivation. I wouldnt of been able to do it without all those who share the passion for strong hands. I used the folding technique, for those who are curious. Just for me own curiousity, how old is Eli? I kinda want to know if I am the youngest red nail bender, me being 19, born 12/27. Thanks again everyone!!! Train Hard!!

Congratulations. Are you scheduled to certify yet?

Eli bent reds long before he got certified, but it looks like you are earlier to do it in the 20th year.

-Jedd-

Hey Jedd, thanks for letting me know. As for Eli and his age in comparison to mine, its really a moot point, as he has been training grip for less time then me,got to the goal faster, as well as when he did bend a red, it was at a younger age then I am now. I just wanted to know more for light hearted braggin rights to those I train with.

As for getting certified, I am gonna wait untill I get settled in at school for the Fall semester, and make sure I can take down reds like a stick of butter. Theres also a picture of the bent stick of steel in my gallary.

Congratulations!!!

And yes, it's very impressive to have done this at such a young age!

Congratulations! Very impressive!! :bow