Another One Bites The Dust !

kerbjr

Well last night I had the honor of watching John Obrien certify on the red nail, needless to say he was awesome. John was kind enough to give me several pointers on nail placement and wrapping. So today after work I started wrapping and bending, much to my suprise everything was going down much easier than normal, even more strange because last night we put on a christian strongman show and I was sore. Anyway I worked my way up from 60D, grade 5, grade 8 and then tried a RED, failed first try just didnt feel right, but the second time it melted, in fact it is 3/8 inch off center, took about 38 seconds...Thanks go in this order..1. God who gives me strength 2. Brother Brian (preacherkerb) who got me into this insane stuff..3. John Obrien who paved the way and has given me key training tips...4. This awesome board for all the info and support.....Thanks to all.............Brett

It's raining REDS.

Excellent work!

Congratulations, Brett!

Another one goes down!

-Jedd-