Im Red

JohnOBrien

I'm set to certify on the red tonight. I'm going to be doing it as part of a Christian strongman show in front of about 150 people. Show starts at 7:30 pm central time. I'll post tonight to let everyone know how it goes.

Not that you need it, but good luck! Have a great show and a great certification.

It'll be official when Randy Strossen (sp?) gets the package. I bent the red faster than I've ever done it before. Right around 20 seconds. If I hadn't been part of a show, I would have liked to have bent the other two nails that he sent.

John

Congratulations, John! Twenty seconds is a very impressive time. Of course I'm sure there was no motivating pressure with only 150 people watching.

Got to say it was very impressive, I had the priviledge of watching it in person, he went through that thing like it was a 60D. Congrats John couldnt have happened to a nicer guy...Brett