Gripboard Movie Gallery Update

Bill Piche

Aaaaahhhh Shit!

That's fast. When are you certifying?

-Jedd-

Looked effortless. Great bend!

Impressive! Another SoCal monster!

Edited by ClayEdgin

Excellent! Your progress took off like a freight train!

Wow!

It seemed like the video was sped up a little bit. You are an amazing bender! I'm sure its just how i saw it, but man, if the video wasn't sped up at all then its a true testament to your bending power and domination.

MEAT

Thanks for the kind words guys-

Did the cert bend just prior to this one. I have to say--that technique is pretty much everything...at least the way I do it.

I'm not a real bender--I haven't been diligently training and practicing for months to achieve the red bend. Fooled around a bit with bending steel, but nothing serious. I just watch the Gripboard videos, and then copy what the subjects do. After watching Clay and Eli and Eric's bends over and over, something just "clicked," and it was easy--went out and wrapped and bent a red with no fuss. Not being falsely modest here--but as soon as I figured out how to bend this way it was no challenge.

I think that most guys who train with weights, and have made progress for themselves over a period of time--are certainly capable of bending the red. I am unable to bend it using any other technique--I'm just not strong enough.

So--please take that for whatever it's worth.

Zach