Erik Franz (Germany)

Steve Gardener (England)

David Horne (England)

David Hurzeler (Switzerland)

Florian Kellersmann (Germany)

Kalle Lane (Sweden)

Jonas Svaren (Sweden)

Benny Wennberg (Sweden)

We will see if we can find yet another replacement, this time for Amaruy, France.

Too busy with work and feels he has lost too much strength.

Edited by Mikael Siversson

They're dropping like flies - pretty soon its just gonna be me, David and the big boys (and we've beaten them before - ya gotta love trash talk) :p

They're dropping like flies - pretty soon its just gonna be me, David and the big boys (and we've beaten them before - ya gotta love trash talk) :p

So when did you and/or David beat Benny? :cool

They're dropping like flies - pretty soon its just gonna be me, David and the big boys (and we've beaten them before - ya gotta love trash talk)  :p

Ask me next Sunday :D

Pity you are not able to compete Mikael.

Yes it is. I think I would have had a very good chance of finishing 12th in the one hand lift. My best chances to win a medal would have been in v-bar and bending. I used to be good at grippers but the bending style I am using is zapping a lot of gripper strength it seems.

I will not even be able to participate in the 2004 Australian championship over in Sydney (provided Arthur and Nick are organising one). Next year will be a different matter though.

They're dropping like flies - pretty soon its just gonna be me, David and the big boys (and we've beaten them before - ya gotta love trash talk)  :p

Ask me next Sunday :D

I will, the very same question. :tongue

Yes grippers seem to be my worst event right now, maybe the bending has caused it a problem. Oh well this is the whole fun of trying to get everything right for a multi handed, 5 event contest. I'm just off for another run through the events, just 3 sessions to go. Now it's just about honing the techniques, as the strength should be there already. And of course staying clear of injuries is an important final part, as any serious skin loss would be a real problem!

David