Grade 12 Bolts

SHRUG

If anyone knows where I can get these please post. I would also like to know where I can get grade 9 bolts.

shrug, i heard of these once in an old post. i dont think you want to mess with these. they are made for strength, but are brittle. i forget who said it, but after they bend only a small amount they splinter and shatter. all in all, i think you could do it, but just trying to warn you.

If anyone knows where I can get these please post. I would also like to know where I can get grade 9 bolts.

Shrug, try Mcmaster

Search for hexhead bolts. They have it all, and will ship in record time at a good price.

Ok then, where can I get grade 9 bolts. They are good for cutting down, I really want some.

I tried that site already and they only sell grade 9 bolts up to 2.5 inches.

James

I have sent some grade 12.9 bolts to big Steve,i wqill send you a few if you like so you can bend one in a vise or oveer an anvil to see if it snaps,if it does you can either pad the middle and go for it or leave well alone,i personally dont think these bolts are bendable,but someone with your bending ability and all round strength might just do it :D

gazza, yes I would love to have some grade 12.9 bolts. I know I can slay one given enough time, I really appreciate this thanks bro. I will PM you my address.

It will be mine, oh yes it will be mine. :D

I would probably bend a 12.9 in a vice before attempting one under my chin. Something about exploding bolt shrapnel in my throat doesn't do it for me :)

Ahh, come on Clay, be a sport and join in the fun. :tongue

haha! I have no doubts you'll murder that bolt.