G8 Falls

Meat Loaf

We knew it wouldn't be long Dan. Good work!

Nice bend Powerloaf!

Thanks, guys. Clay, remember that 90 degree kinked g8 i couldn't finish before? I just finished that one too! Bending rules.

Also, i know this is the gripboard but i am in the process of breaking up with my fiance due to her repeated infidelity with a 30 year old married man (what the hell.....) and it will probably take more strength and prayer than ive ever needed before, so i just ask for your prayers or maybe you guys could PM me your personal experience with this stuff. This is gonna be excruciating and im not afraid to ask for help.

Thanks

MEAT

Edited by Meat Loaf

I killed a grade 8 bolt from start to finish this morning

MEAT

As if you have any amount of credability, I DEMAND PICTURES! :laugh

Naw, I believe ya. Is it just me or has your bending really taken off recently? Is this due to a bending focus or something new?

Well, i used to wrap nails with cloth and it just hurt my hands too much to apply maximum pressure onto the nail. With leather, i can push as hard as humanely possible and all of my strength goes right into the nail. Cloth tends to slide around, expending excess energy but leather allows you to focus it all into the nail. Plus, i have given myself lots of rest and my wrist pain has gone away. It just took time.

Hey ask Clay about the g8! I got one to 90 degrees after bending a bunch of shit, so why not a week or 2 later i would have the strength to kill one? I didn't believe the "red" nail i bent though. it was so cool. it wasn't hard to start it, but the part just after the big kink and before you can get your hands locked was really tough but i did it definately under a minute. If it hurts too much to do something, your body will not allow you to push past it without excruciating pain...and who bends for the fun of pain? I bend for the fun of bending steel. It kicks ass.

MEAT

Praise God. For those who know what i mean, I love Bethany with all my heart and we are gonna be able to defeat the evil one's attempt to wreck our relationship and marriage. We will conquer with God's help.

Edited by Meat Loaf

Excellent bend, Dan! You're climbing right on up the ranks.

Congrats MEAT - great bending on this and the piece of CRS!!

:rock

Brett