Wannagrip?

MeatPlow

Bill,

When you work the pony clamp hard how are you using it for the best bang for the buck- 1) like in a thumb wrestling position or like holding a key I guess, or 2)pinching between the finger tips like a normal pinch grip?

I guess I am looking for the best bang for my buck to improve my thickbar stuff with the clamp. For what its worth I have been doing both styles the past week in my truck to and from work. Just hitting a few sets on the way to work and on the way home I try to squeeze down and hold as long as I can.

thanks.

As with grippers you try to close it, but with the Pony clamp the main objective is to train the thumb, so just squeeze and hold between bent forefinger and thumb. Keep adding rubber bands as you get stronger. The clamp can be used daily, even several times a day.