First Videotaped Bend!

Meat Loaf

Meat, Nice bend :rock Thanks for the clip also, its motivating for me to see people using double overhand straight out of the gun. My wrist are still oo weak to do that, I need to use the old terminator styel to get the initial kink, but am working to bed like you just demonstrated. Great job, I have some G5s and can't kink a single one, I like to know that it's possible ;)

Ps. any one ever tell you that you look like Chris Jericho?

Dude i don't even know how many times i have been told that i look like Chris Jericho! I've heard Triple H too and a guy told me once that i looked like Meat Loaf but that was a couple years ago (definately the best compliment i ever recieved! haha)

The leather really helps cause it won't slip around like cloth or anything else (so the energy goes all into the bolt instead of keeping the hands in one place!) and it eliminates pain so that you can push with all your power unhindered by a nasty sharp pain!

MEAT

Nice work Dan! This was his 3rd or 4th G5 of the night and I believe he killed a 5" G5 shortly before this. Once he tweaked his technique a bit, the G5s fell like rain. What impressed me even more was that he bent a G8 to about 90 degrees but just couldn't crush it down. He will conquer the red nail very soon too.

Edited by ClayEdgin

Excellent, Dan!

And a grd 8 to ninety is even more impressive!!!