Got My New Warren Tetting Grippers

maidenfan

Got my new Tetting grippers today. Incredibly fast service, about one week to my house from the time of order! They came with a nice letter from Warren explaining his certification process. He uses a one hand only, no set close for his certification - set it on a table, pick it up with one hand and close it. Both are the same gripper with the handle on the 2 set deeper. The MM2 is identical to my old Elite. Nice grippers and thanks for the excellent service Warren!

Have you certified with the SM or GM yet? If not, do you plan to? I have a narrow SM and GM that I am currently training with. I plan on certifying next week with the narrow SM that Tetting is sending me. It's 1/4" wider than the one I'm currently training with. Same thing for the GM. I wish now that I had also ordered a narrow GM from Tetting as well because the GM I got in the mail from Weightlifter's Warehouse (narrow by request) I was able to close with the table no set method the first day. How would you compare the MM1 and MM2 to the SM and GM? Good luck Morgan.

I dont have the SM or GM. I will certify with them after certifying on the #3 first. I got the date set for the first part of Sept. with the certifier in my area. I would put the MM1 in a #3 range and the MM2 I'm not sure (havent squeezed it hard yet), but its identical to my Elite by measurements.

Morgan Ive got some cert. tetting grippers for my hand size. What size hands to you have? If were close you can use mine for the cert process. Ive got an sm,gm and elite for the certification.

Austin

My hands are about 8 3/8" or so. I didnt specify any width when I ordered them. All the grippers I have seem to work okay for a no set close as they came to me.