Bending Progress Update...

crs9740

Today, after warming up, I started killing 60d nails. I thought I might have grabbed some easy ones, but the all got destroyed. I was going to wait until Sept ( the 2nd for my birthday) to try the 6" grade 5 that Eric Milfeld sent me, but since I was feeling strong I wrapped it up and gave it my best shot. It was by far the hardest battle so far and after a few minutes I came out on top! I started it double underhand, then went to overhand to finish. Please no comments about bending/folding, because no one was there to give me a prize or trophy, it doesnt really matter if I wrapped it up and talked it into bending. :D When the battle was over, grade 5 lost. Thanks to everyone for the continued support and advice. You guys rock :rock

-CHRIS

Thank you so much to Eric Milfeld for the material, advice, and motivation to get it done. You truely rock bro! :rock:bow

grade 5

head shot

Edited by crs9740

Good work! :rock

How long have you been working on bending?

I started about the end of Jan,this year. 6 months...I was really pushing to get the g5. Now, after I can get them in less than a minute, I am going to concentrate on the #3.

-CHRIS

thats awesome chris.....i havent gotten my hands on a G5 yet, but i want to. i never seen them brass colored before, thats pretty cool. Great job!!

Sorry, the brass color is from the sun reflecting into the bolt. I took the pic with my phone so it kinda sucks!

-CHRIS

Great bending, Chris!

And you're very welcome.