Clay's Red Nail Cert Bend

Bill Piche

Congrats Clay!!

:rock:bow:rock:bow

Great bending!

Brett

OK big man, that was fast!! Unreal, that is honestly what a timber tie looks like for me, I don't even get how that's possible.............. Congrats!!

Amazing! and no use of towels and cloths, just a little leather to protect the palms. I think we should all use what Clay uses, and would like to see pics of what looks like small leather sleeves that cap the nail ends. :bow

Looked damn good to me!

Good job Clay- :mosher

Rick Walker :devil

Is that the leather I sent to Porkbone being used on a certification bend???? :D

Clay great job, way to kill it.

Greg

Great job Clay!

And I just saw this on the IM site: " ...Adding to the fun, Clay Edgin officially bent an IronMind Red Nail, and then was cheered on by the crowd when he followed up by bending another IronMind Red Nail that had been cut down to six inches."

Thanks a lot guys. Yes Gamidon, that is your leather in action! We shared it throughout most of the weekend and very little was bent with anything else.

OldGuy, the pieces are 4.5" x 10.5" and roll up quite easily. Porkbone usually keeps a rubber band around the rolled up leather sleeves so he can just slip them on and off the steel quickly, but I like to wrap them every time I bend.

Dang. Apparently the server is too busy to allow my viewing of your bend,Clay. But let me say it's really exciting to see you progress and ultimately kill the Red with such ease! Congratulations!

Looked easy!

Of course you were able to do a six incher too, so that might explain it!

Congratulations!