Rawr...my Small Hand Dominated The #2 Today...

ishred

finally closed that thing...with my right hand...when i went for it i heard a click..and continued to squeeze and looked at it for like 10 seconds before letting go. woohoo

Awsome Ish! Ill help you out best I can with the grippers and grip in general, if were going to be training strongman shit in New Paltz!

thx guys....#3 will be going down......i moved it alot more than normal...I think i can do it in a couple months.

Sounds good Pecz...if i don't hear from that guy..i'll come to your place.

Great job on the #2. Do you have a Super Master? It might be the perfect in between gripper on your quest for the #3. But of course there are many in between grippers from different companies. Good luck finding the best one.

Good job!

:rock:mosher:rock

Congrats

good job on the 2

I was too poor for a 2.5 so I did negs for a couple months - you could try that too

wouldn't the grandmaster be a better inbetweener??? the SM is 200lbs...and the gm is 230lbs while the #2 is 195 and the #3 is 280.

Great job Ish, but no a GM is not the same as a #3, in fact I believe it to be a little harder, as well as other threads in the forum history. I would get a SM IF you want something between a #2 and #3. Otherwise get the #3 , so you know what it feels like, that way you can train for it.

i have a #3...i can get it a little past parallel. the #3 is rated at 280lbs....but the grand master is rated at 230 while the supermaster is rated at 200lbs. so would the supermaster be just the same as a #2 which is rated at 195lbs????

Ishred, the Super Master is noticeably harder than all of the #2s that I've tried. I think most here would agree with me.

And if you decide to get a tweener there is a post somewhere telling where members can get grip equipment. Try a search. ;)

i have a #3...i can get it a little past parallel. the #3 is rated at 280lbs....but the grand master is rated at 230 while the supermaster is rated at 200lbs. so would the supermaster be just the same as a #2 which is rated at 195lbs????

Like Dargath said, go by wiresize... the SM is right between my #2 and #3, I would recommend it for a good in-between gripper. In fact, I would say that my SM is almost exactly a 2.5