Diesel Grip Competitors

Dan Cenidoza

It looks like I'll be picking Clay Edgin up from the Philadelphia airport on Friday the 17th. If there's enough interest, I'll rent a van and pick the rest of you up as well. A mini-van will cost $180 for the weekend and will fit 7, but with Clay, we're looking at 5 adults and a small child. :happy

I'm just throwing this out there to see what everyone elses plans are. You may be able to save yourself some money by flying into Philly. If we get a few more people to split the cost of the rental & gas, it'd certainly be worth it.

Anyone interested, let me know. I can be in Philly around 5-6pm and as of now the plan is to leave Sunday morning to head back to the airport.

Sounds great to me. Thanks Dan!

If we really need the space, I can always be tied to the luggage rack on top... :)

I wonder who will arrive on Dan's Short Bus.

:laugh:laugh

Rick Walker :rock

I knew I was a little slow but how did I miss this contest :blink

I knew I was a little slow but how did I miss this contest

Gary,

Check your email, buddy.

-Jedd-

Ok, now I'm on track. I thought Dan was talking about July.

Thanks Jedd.

Anyone interested, let me know. I can be in Philly around 5-6pm and as of now the plan is to leave Sunday morning to head back to the airport.

Hey Dan are you definitely going to be there around 5-6 o'clock. I'm booking tickets now and count me for 2 :D

Thanks for doing this, Dan.

-Jedd-

Gotcha covered Robs... everyone try to get their returning flights no earlier than 4-5pm, if you can.

Gotcha covered Robs... everyone try to get their returning flights no earlier than 4-5pm, if you can.

Sounds good

Thanks

With my wife and I, Clay, and the Vigeants, we have room for two more people. First come first serve fellas... post here if you want a spot.

Ahh I may need to leave real early as I am flying against the clock and want to be at a show in England in the early evening.

The Philly airport is about 4 hours away from where the contest is being held.

I am going to call a friend from Enterprise Rent-a-car and see what I can work out, although I can not guarantee anything...

-Jedd-

damn...i wanted to come down to this event...even though i would expect nothing better than last place, i just wanted to come down and hang and do some grip stuff but my first strongman comp is on that same day :(

Oh well..i'll make next years comp.

• 3 weeks later...

Dan, I'm just posting this to confirm that I am indeed still coming to the contest and will still need a seat if one is available. Let us know how you would like to handle the money situation.

Oh yeah, almost forgot...

SHOTGUN!!!!

Edited by ClayEdgin

Oh yeah, almost forgot...

SHOTGUN!!!!

Huge balls. :laugh Way to call it, Clay!

-Jedd-