New Page! Rb Grippers For The American Market

Arne

I just received my RB260N and RB300N today (chrome spring, brass handles) after placing my order last Friday. The RB260N is aproximately as hard as a BBSM with regular handles. Much closer to a #2 then a #3 gripper. The RB300N is still a goal gripper for me, but should be close to the #3 in strength.

Ya know, if a bunch of us pool together and make a big purchase from Robert, we'd save quite a bit in shipping...that is if someone wanted to be the middleman and ship the grippers to everyone else when they arrive. :D

I emailed Robert about the shipping costs...here's the reply...

Hello Ed!

Yes the narrow Grippers are available ,you can have 240ip ,260ip and 300ip with narrower Handles.

The Shipping costs depends on how many Grippers you order and which ones.

For example :  One Aluminiumgripper costs 10$ FOR Shipping ,6 Aluminiumgrippers costs 30$ for Shipping ,thats just 5$ for one Gripper .

Brass and Steelgrippers : 1 Gripper 20$ for Shipping , 3 Grippers 30$ for Shipping ,and 5 Grippers44 $ for Shipping

You see that they more Grippers you order they lower are the Shipping costs per Gripper!

Best Regards!

ROBERT BARABAN

When I tried this morning the only credit card acceptable was mastercard.  Does he take visa also?

Robert Just told me that it's possible to use Visa Card in about 7- 10 days.

If Paypal was an option I would buy some grippers

When I tried this morning the only credit card acceptable was mastercard.  Does he take visa also?

Robert Just told me that it's possible to use Visa Card in about 7- 10 days.

If Paypal was an option I would buy some grippers

Same here! Maybe Arne could do his magic again?